Anyone here has Geico/Embrace or Trusted Pals for cats?

leyz

First Time Cat Mom
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm really researching on insurances and I have no info on these insurances yet. These two are one of my options - Geico being cheap, Trusted Pals for being overall really good but I kinda don't trust it yet as they are new.

What I would need from cat owners who are willing to respond is if you have the following insurance above:
1. Since when you were a customer?
2. Currently, age of your cat, breed, gender
3. Face amount of insurance/payout
4. Deductible
5. Reimbursement rate
6. Zip code
7. If you have the wellness plan, which plan?
8. Total monthly cost of insurance

I really need these info because I will make a quote online and compare if your price and the price I get is the same or yours is lower. If yours is lower because you have been with them for a long time, then that is a good indication for me to sign up.

I have another thread which is similar to this but this is targeted towards Geico and Trusted Pals.

Thank you very much!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I see you haven't gotten any responses, so I did a search for Geico and the only thread I saw that was for Geico pet insurance was one you started last month! Guess that won't be of any help to you.

Did you happen to see this thread? Experience with pet insurance for your cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leyz

First Time Cat Mom
Young Cat
Purraise
I see you haven't gotten any responses, so I did a search for Geico and the only thread I saw that was for Geico pet insurance was one you started last month! Guess that won't be of any help to you.

Did you happen to see this thread? Experience with pet insurance for your cats?
Hi!

Thank you for your help! Yes I already saw that post. Buuuut let me try to PM the pet owners, maybe they can help! Thank you so much! :-)