Anyone Have An Idea What My Sweetie Was?

Hooman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm aware she's probably a domestic longhair, but I suspect she had some pure breed not to far up her family tree. We think she came from Texas originally, we got her when her original owners had lost interest some time later. She recently passed away (at an unknown age, we think around 17) and she's on my mind a lot.

Anyway, here goes.
-----
Body: Guessing Semi-Foreign, very thin and strong
Weight: Very light 8-9 lbs at her highest, usually 6-7.
Face: Triangular I think, but you have to smooth her fir down to see it. Medium depth face, no sharp bend in her nose. Tiny tufts at the tips of her ears.
Voice: Very quiet purr, solid meow.
Fur: Piebald/Calico Tabby (Maybe Ticked, my wife reported multi-colored hairs in some locations, her pattern was only clear on her face, and some rings on the black parts of her tail.)
* Winter: Longish (maybe mediumish)
* Summer: Shortish expect for a medium length frontal ruff and an always poofy tail.
Skin: Pink nose and paws with a few black spots.
Feet: Normal toe count, small tufts.

Traits:
• Generally hangs out on the ground.
• Loves laps, there was no limit to how much lap time she could absorb. Loved being hugged. Greeted us on the way in the door. Slept back to back with her human.
• Skittish around non-family members.
• Got along with another cat. (I would say bonded.)
• Scary good hunter.
• Intelligent.
• Graceful, rarely disturbed anything in passing, even crossing a cluttered table.
• Never knocked things over.
• Burrows: She loved to check out the sock drawer, she took a full tour of my coat lining while I was still in it. She frequently digs at sheets, the couch, the back of the sock drawer. Didn't mind hanging out under a cover at all.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I don't know but there's something that's making me think some ragdoll and some apple-head Siamese influence.
I LOVE the tour of the coat lining, what a wonderful cat she was!!
I'm so glad that she and you found each other, RIP sweetheart, you found your people and lived a great life, full of love, hunting, more love, laps, socks and hugs.