Anyone have a cat which likes to knock glasses/bottles over?

rat828

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone here own a cat which likes to knock bottles/cups over? If so, can you please contact me? 

I don't know how much info I am allowed to post on here but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me as I know this might sound like a weird request! 

Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
to TCS!

That's a pretty common "hobby" among cats, especially young ones. One thing you could do, besides putting bottles away immediately, is get a couple of unbreakable cups with tight-fitting lids to use for any beverages. The thermos-type coffee cups or children's "sippy cups" hold up fairly well to "errant paws". I used them for almost 14 years due to our last cat's bad habit of swatting or pushing anything I drank out of. Oddly enough, he rarely did it to my husband's glasses or cups - those he drank out of. :lol3:

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine have been drinking allot of tea lately need to hide my cup from them!

When China Tuxedo (white chin/neck) was small she was the instigator every day crash boom *smash*

then they would all Vanish!  It was her every time  I could predict what she would go for

total entertainment for them they teach us anything that can fall is destined to so be prepared.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rat828

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Actually, the reason I am asking if anyone has one is because I am an inventor which has a product which can prevent this from happening and I would like to get footage of a cat using it. So if anyone has a cat which likes to knock over bottles or glasses, please let me know so I can send you a set for you to test and get some footage of! 

Thanks! 

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise

Actually, the reason I am asking if anyone has one is because I am an inventor which has a product which can prevent this from happening and I would like to get footage of a cat using it. So if anyone has a cat which likes to knock over bottles or glasses, please let me know so I can send you a set for you to test and get some footage of! 

Thanks! 
My cat Luciano likes to knock water bottles off the table, because that's his favorite resting place even though I try keeping him off there (or maybe because I try keeping him off there). He also knocks plastic & metal water bottles off the shelf behind my bed (sometimes onto my head). I would like to test this product for you.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not bottles, but for a while Bonnie was making it her life's work to overturn every water bowl in the house. The company I drive for sells tile and threw out a bunch of samples so I took them home and glued all the water bowls to them. Problem solved. lol

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy to say that my kitties don't knock cups or glasses on the floor.  Remote controls and computer mice are not at all safe, though.