Anyone Else's Cat So Cute But Not Cuddly?

CatsFurever

elsa♡ rio♡ puma♡ kai♡
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those people are sociopaths. It is a felony to harm ANY cat in the US. They need to be reported, prosecuted, and punished. I advocate for capital punishment for anyone wilfully harming any cat, as was law in ancient Egypt and should be law everywhere.
Cruelty to animals often escalates to violence against people as the child gets older if they aren’t taught proper respect for life and living beings. It’s a warning sign and it should be reported to the authorities. If you can get a phone video or mount a security camera, bringing charges and prosecution is probably the only way you will get through to this mother and her sociopaths.
Report them to the Police. If they don't send someone just keep reporting them every time you see it happening, they eventually will send someone if they keep getting reports about it. If you manage to record them doing it then go to the station and make a report in person with your video evidence.
her husband has been arrested before, he poisoned a stray dog! that dog had little puppies, they cried whole night without their mum. The good thing, a nice family fostered those puppies until they were old enough to be adopted.
There's a man who doesn't live here but comes everyday to feed stray cats and he also takes them to vet if needed. He's the one who called the police and that annoying woman's husband got arrested.
i really haven't seen that sociopath family for a few weeks, i guess they moved? i hope they don't harm animals anymore.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
her husband has been arrested before, he poisoned a stray dog! that dog had little puppies, they cried whole night without their mum. The good thing, a nice family fostered those puppies until they were old enough to be adopted.
There's a man who doesn't live here but comes everyday to feed stray cats and he also takes them to vet if needed. He's the one who called the police and that annoying woman's husband got arrested.
i really haven't seen that sociopath family for a few weeks, i guess they moved? i hope they don't harm animals anymore.
Oh, so there's a history of animal abuse? Should make it easier to get the police involved again if you mention it's that same family and the kids are following in their father's footsteps.

CatsFurever

elsa♡ rio♡ puma♡ kai♡
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, so there's a history of animal abuse? Should make it easier to get the police involved again if you mention it's that same family and the kids are following in their father's footsteps.
i'm pretty sure someone will definitely call the police if that family is seen here again. But i think they moved or something? i don't go out a lot anymore so i don't really know. But when i do go out, i don't see them anywhere. But wherever they are, i hope they are no longer harming any animal. No animal deserves to be treated badly

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
With any luck, they are long gone...although then they will be someone else's problem. If there is any justice in this world, they'll move near my elder son, who gets a little rabid about abuse of ANY animal.