Anyone Else Have Nobody

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! What makes it the worst is that family should have your back, not stick a knife in it. No one should put up with toxic people just because they are related to you. Glad you are doing better. Keep us updated.
That’s so true , my mum and sisters did something to me 4 years ago which is unforgivable and stuck the knife in just a few times - I nearly contacted my mum over last few days just because it was xmas and I was low then remembered what she did and I thought I wouldn’t speak to anyone else again If they did what they did! I got through last few years because of friends and other people not so called family

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mashkasheli Mashkasheli how are you now ? After sending my message (which was done when incredibly low - embarrassed now but glad did it ) I realised I’m really not the only one feeling alone this time of year and most times ! It is hard and people think it is only old people sometimes who feel alone. I joked with my boss once I’m starting 40 years early . People never know what is round the corner and since what happened to me happened I feel a lot more compassion and understanding especially towards other people and their feelings . Not saying I was selfish before but was a bit different And sometimes acted and was the way I thought others think I should ! Anyway I hope you have fully recovered from illness now ? X

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s so true , my mum and sisters did something to me 4 years ago which is unforgivable and stuck the knife in just a few times - I nearly contacted my mum over last few days just because it was xmas and I was low then remembered what she did and I thought I wouldn’t speak to anyone else again If they did what they did! I got through last few years because of friends and other people not so called family
:clap::salam::clap2::grouphug::grouphug2::hugs::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The real gift of internet forums is when good people make the time to be there for others who need them. I am on some guitar/gear forums,and have many internet and real life friends from them.

You may feel alone,and others like myself feel the same this time of year. But if we can lean on each other,we are never truly alone.

And you are fortunate enough to have a home and a cat. He thankful for what you have. Most of the people in the real world don't realize that the little things like that are so imoprtant.

Love and friends can be found anywhere,just be open to them.

Love and peace sent your way,
Martin.

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mashkasheli Mashkasheli how are you now ? After sending my message (which was done when incredibly low - embarrassed now but glad did it ) I realised I’m really not the only one feeling alone this time of year and most times ! It is hard and people think it is only old people sometimes who feel alone. I joked with my boss once I’m starting 40 years early . People never know what is round the corner and since what happened to me happened I feel a lot more compassion and understanding especially towards other people and their feelings . Not saying I was selfish before but was a bit different And sometimes acted and was the way I thought others think I should ! Anyway I hope you have fully recovered from illness now ? X
Hi daisyd daisyd ! Thanks, yes, I am feeling much better-I have to do physiotherapy and a few other things because of the encephalitis effects but health -wise am in a much better place-thanks so much! I hope you are doing much better! I think at this point what I feel is that life is passing by so quickly and I see people going out, and having fun, and I feel like I am standing o the side and watching. As if I am on a train, and life is the scenery going passed very quickly. And nothing on the train is changing. I hope that 2018 will be our year! And that we will be happier, and find friends and even THE one :-) Anyway I wish that for both of us! And again if you feel like chatting-please feel free! Take care and kisses to Gracie!!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ! Yes thank you . I’m back at work so this is keeping me busy. I’m trying to remain positive and not over think about my situation if that makes sense. I’ve not had a cigarette in 5 weeks which I’m happy about. Ive dealt with fact I’m single however still sorting out the living situation... Gracie makes me smile every day though - she is so funny (unintentionally...). Took her to the vets for her booster and health check and apparently she has a strong heart and is healthy . Bought her a new collar which she manages to take off on her own lol

Thank you for asking !

Attachments

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi daisyd. You haven't posted in a couple weeks so I'm wondering how you're doing. How is the living situation coming along? Hopefully he is still wanting to move out, or already has, and won't give you any problems about that. I was in an unhappy relationship four years ago. Unlike your situation, I had to make him leave. He had no friends and wanted to stay as a paying roommate even after I told him how unhappy I was and didn't want to be with him anymore. The day I took him to follow the moving van to his new home, I felt relief and true joy. On my way home I was singing " I'm rid of him! He's gone! " I was actually happy, not heartbroken like when we break up with someone we were happy to be with.

I think you will feel this way too. Your day to day life will be different, but it will be in a good way. You will go out and do things you didn't do while living with him. With no one there giving you bad feelings about yourself you will blossom into the person you want to be. Wishing you so very much happiness in a new life! We can talk about our shared experience if you like. Send me a private conversation anytime.

Debbie

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THank you Debbie , I’ve asked him to leave me however he won’t . We have shared tenancy so hard - he knows he’s making me unhappy but thinks he can stay. We’ve been through so much with the baby and all however I think I just feel guilty and blame myself . It’s frustrating as he has family nearby and places to stay - in comparison I don’t. Gracie is happy here and I pay all the rent and taxes so I don’t see why I have to go ! It’s not nice . Is it bad I want him to meet someone else? He thinks I’m seeing someone else . I just want to me on my own . Rant over x

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Is he on the lease? If not, you could pursue eviction proceedings. If he is.....that's going to be a toughie.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stay strong. It will get better. Sometimes being alone is great,other times not so much.

If you have to put your foot down and expel the situation that is bringing you down,the slow tearing off of the band-aid is not always the right way. But you have to do what's right for you. Good luck,peace and love sent your way.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
can you find a new place? and let the present lease expire?! That is so cruel to be stuck witha brick!!! I always say NEVER move in with anyone!!! I so thankful to all my internet friends who helped me during some pretty bleak areas in my past. Sometimes we have to pack it up and move on..alone.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: he stays at his dads if here on the sofa . He has own issues I know however I can’t cope with both . Wish I’d bought a place when I was younger however can’t dwell on that now .. I was rubbish at pulling men years ago so it’s not worth ever trying to meet anyone else ever !

Gracie seems happy ! We have a king size bed to ourselves so she’s pleased