Anyone Believe In Signs From Afterlife? What Do You Think Of This?

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the lose of your beloved companion. And yes, I believe those , who have departed this world have their own special way of reaching out to us.

I am confident after reading your story that your kitty is doing fine. She is saying that she is okay and that she need for you to be okay.

Unfortunately, I don't feel the same way about Jeff since she has remained so silent. Keep hoping for a sign from her- anything- even if it was to tell me to mind my own business.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, I don't feel the same way about Jeff since she has remained so silent. Keep hoping for a sign from her- anything- even if it was to tell me to mind my own business.
Please, don't think that.
Sometimes it takes a long while before they are able to find a channel to communicate with us.
When my Lola died it took months before I had the huge privilege to have her in one of my dreams. And it still doesn't happen often, only three or four times a year.
Jeff will come in her own time, but she will.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was feeling blue on July 23rd because that is when my cat melody crossed over to the other side lasy year. And this is strange but it felt like another sign. I was watching a show and scrolling through an art site without looking on my phone.
Well when I looked down there was an artist that has the name cat in and her if name is melody and first image i saw was a rainbow blur tutorial.

Cat melody and rainbow! I call that a sign

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes it takes a long while before they are able to find a channel to communicate with us.
When my Lola died it took months before I had the huge privilege to have her in one of my dreams. And it still doesn't happen often, only three or four times a year.

Thank you, Antonio65. I didn't mean to hijack the bootm's thread.

I do hope so, I was really crazy about that cat. She was in a miserable state when we found one another and my main goal for the last seven years was to make up for that. If she was happy, then I was happy. So hopefully she will send me a sign that she is happy with her new life, and then I can begin the steps in graciously letting her go.

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Antonio65 Antonio65 !! I have been absent from this site until very recently. I checked the only message in my inbox today and it was a message regarding your kitty angel Pallina asking for prayers. The message was 1 year ago to the day. I'm not sure what type of sign that may be but I'd like to think it was a kiss from the bridge from your dear Pallina. My sincerest and deepest condolences. I found this thread by looking at your profile to see if you had a legacy thread to comment on and this was the last thread you commented on. So yes, I do believe as well!! Sending you a virtual hug. :grouphug2:

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had a weird experience this morning. When i was sleeping i could smell cat breath like the smell that leo would have on his breath 10 hours after when he ate canned food . It was a very faint fishy cat food smell. I have no cats anymore, i dont eat fish at all so when i was sleeping and smelling this faint cat food smell and i remember thinking in the dream is that leo ? why am i smelling cat food ? is he near my face trying to wake me up, then all of a sudden the clock alarm went off and i woke up and the smell was gone.

SambaLove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know, that's what i was googling for, has anyone had signs?
I will say this - last night, I awoke suddenly at like 3 am - I could have sworn I heard the sound of her paws jumping on my bed :-) she was a big girl so when she was alive, t.

the day after she was gone, i felt like i could 'feel her with me' strongly, but like...stronger than her energy. i have felt this way about family members who have died, the next 2 days after they died, i felt them around but strong strong energy, like them amplified. i felt like they were adjusting to the transition.
I haven't felt my Sambinha...but afraid of these signs...I live alone so I think it might make me feel scared...but regardless...I wish I had a sign that let me know my Sambinha was alright. I miss her soo much!