Any old timers lurking? Newbies welcomed to read as well- :)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just signed up with Pepsi and will begin voting for you when confirmation email comes in.  Good luck! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Anne- and those of you who are crafters? Wonderfully talented people there is an auction for my kitties that started today!  I am posting the link, because although these people love cats- their forums are about what cats love too- YARN!!  LOL  This auction was a complete surprise so if you could spread the word on this as well to the crafty ones- it would be appreciated:

http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/afghans-for-animals/1929406/1-25

But still keep voting daily for these cats- I just got a new guy in last night- he is about 14 years old. He makes the first picture of Starlight look handsome!  Matted and crusty, sick with drainnage from almost all of his orifices- he was dumped in Sankey Park nearby I guess to freeze to death. He's been clipped, vetted and he is upstairs in a heated room because it is 20 degrees at the moment. Can I just say some people suck? But you guys, YOU ROCK!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just know a lot of my TCS "friends" on FB haven't been logging in via FB to vote. :( (The site shows you which of your FB friends have been voting).

If you log in to RefreshEverything via direct log in, you CAN log out, and log in with FB to vote again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA, I am voting for you everyday and want you to win this, you so deserve to win and so do all of the kitties you are saving. Bless you MA for the love and care you have given to so many :heart3: :wavey:

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just registered.....where do you vote?  I scrolled through all the entries...where are you?  I will tell everyone I know to vote for you .  Just help me find where to do it.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Voted. Good luck Hissy.

The kitties thank you for everything.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok.. replied yesterday and it ate it, lol!  Voting every day, will  try to share it every day, and tweet it as well.  If I can get the StumbleUpon option to work, I'll post it there too!  love you, MA!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bump- please continue to vote

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband, daughter and I are voting every day.  Come on everyone..........Lets get Maryanne over the top!!!!!