Any Idea What She Is?

Lizzard Jane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's about 1 year old. I have had her one week. We think she is 3 weeks pregnant. She's super tiny only 5.5 lbs. She doesn't meiw only makes these adorable chirp-purrs and loves everyone. Any idea what breeds she might be a mix of? Oh and I've been calling her Tiger Lily "Lily" for short. And she loves to let me feel her babies in her tummy.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!
Are you going to get her spayed after she has her babies, and the babies as well?
She is a darling sweetheart!! Just as I clicked on the photo to see, my very first impression was of that creamy color.
I think the designation is that she's a dilute tabby domestic shorthair but I'm wondering, with her round face/head, if there's some American Shorthair influence going on, plus a little bit of influence from a pointed breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lizzard Jane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!
Are you going to get her spayed after she has her babies, and the babies as well?
She is a darling sweetheart!! Just as I clicked on the photo to see, my very first impression was of that creamy color.
I think the designation is that she's a dilute tabby domestic shorthair but I'm wondering, with her round face/head, if there's some American Shorthair influence going on, plus a little bit of influence from a pointed breed.
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

Oh yes she and the kittens will all be fixed and chipped before they leave my home. I had the same thoughts you have with the breed, thanks for the response! I was also guessing the color might be a lynx point Siamese? But that's just a color right, not a breed?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are her eyes blue? I'm pretty sure she's seal lynx point, mitted. Very dark on the body though. Some of her babies will be pointed too :D.

Can you feel the babies moving yet?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, @lizzard jane , good point about the color!
Siamese is the breed, lynx point is the color reference...so, I just looked it up, the American Cat Fanciers Assocation calls a lynx point Siamese a Lynx Colorpoint Shorthair, while the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy in the UK calls it a Tabby Point Siamese ... :thud:

Lizzard Jane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are her eyes blue? I'm pretty sure she's seal lynx point, mitted. Very dark on the body though. Some of her babies will be pointed too :D.

Can you feel the babies moving yet?
Yes, her eyes are light blue.. I have been researching and she might be dark because she was kept outside. I think the photos make her look darker than she is, she looks almost violet pointed in person.. seal is much too dark.

Omg the babies!! She let's me scratch her belly and I rest my hand on her tummy and I can feel the little flickers!! It's so amazing!

smsk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree with Furballsmom Furballsmom that beauty queen looks like a mix between a Domestic Shorthair (tabby) and a Birman (either chocolate or seal point). The shape of the head (broad) and the "white gloves" on the front paws lead me to believe she's part Birman. Of course she could also be part snowshoe but I think that breed is much rarer than the Birman. Just a guess, though :)

Lizzard Jane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is amazing! Here are some more pics I just love her!

Also... she's got weird nipples I noticed that the very bottom ones near her rail have regular nipples and then little tiny ones underneath them. Is this normal?

I can't wait to see her babies!

Attachments