Any Idea What My Cat Could Be?

SilverNova

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so September 2016 we brought in this sweet boy below and we have no clue what he is. We have a bit of a stray cat problem in the area and people have dumped cats so I've seen a lot of variety around here. Lots of very fluffy cats. Lots of short hairs. A few black cats. There's a lot. I know his mom was a gray short hair cat, I can't remember if she had white on her or not but she was a short hair and he has long hair on his tail at least. I don't know, it's been bugging me for awhile. My mom swears he could be part Maine Coon and while I don't put it past given the sheer fluff I've seen from some of these strays I don't really think so. Keep in mind the features are absolutely watered down. His wide nose is what throws me off though! He's also super vocal, he doesn't do proper meows exactly but a lot of half meows half chirps and he does this pretty much all the time. He also hates being held or confined in any way really and will not hesitate to scream like I've hurt him. Very loud boy.

Also he loves drinking out of the faucet in the bathtub and will get his entire chest covered in water and not bat an eye. I don't get him.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He’s such a cute kitty! Can you post some more pictures of him? A sideview would be very helpful!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I would describe him as a brown mackeral tabby Domestic Longhair. Lots of mackeral tabbies have that solid stripe on their back. :)