Any Feeding Ez Complete?

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First off I have 7 cats. So it's hard to no for sur . But I'm trying to transition one of my cats off RC urinary so to ez complete. One if them had diarrhea. I suspect its him.
Anyones cat not able to eat EZC?
Before transitioning. He was getting some FF one scoop of dry and some RC. Im slowly transitioning so he is only getting an ounce at 3 meals a day.
Anyone know how many grams it is for 15 ounces of meat? I want to make sure I was told the correct amount

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Anyone know how many grams it is for 15 ounces of meat? I want to make sure I was told the correct amount
Do you mean how many grams of EZ Complete you’d add to 15 ozs. of meat? You’d use 25 grams of EZC for 15 ozs. of meat.

All three of mine get meals with EZC.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Yes that's what I used. Just wish I knew for sure if it was him who had soft poop. Unless it's a cat who i gave cat lax. I wonder if it could be to many foods in his diet. I'm trying to go slow. But he is getting ezc, ff and RC. On top of dry

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would eliminate the dry, for a start. Then slowly transition off the other processed foods. I've been Feeding EZc since it's release in Feb 2016. I used to feed it in rotation with Rad Cat and prey model raw. Since the demise of Rad Cat I now feed EZc and Alnutrin in rotation for the healthy cat. The IBD cat is almost exclusively EZc, and they both still get prey model meals (with egg shell calcium) on Sunday.