Any Exercise Wheel Owners Out There?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep seeing the ads and am thinking of getting one. . .with so many cwts it may be a worthwhile investment :D. So I hope somebody who has actually bought one answers.

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@Seventhheaven @Willowy

What do you want to know?

Yes she does still do that a lot of the time it's when I'm trying to fall asleep lol. She will start up get going a bit than stop to wait for me to say "Good girl" than start up again it's cute.

Last edited:

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We got our two cats one of these wheels our youngest cat  Zeus loves it and can be heard running on it at two in the morning our older cat Komere has never bothered much with it but she likes to sit in it

wannahelp

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Which model (and manufacturer) do you have?
Is it loud? My male wouldn't use it if it made a loud sound.

Last edited:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I volunteer at a cat shelter We have wheels in each room We have The Cat Wheel It has a back on it. I am not sure of the cost The cats LOVE it. It can be a little loud when the cat gets going. It has "grips" on the inside and is very sturdy. They are used constantly and hold up well Hope this gelps

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Peaches sits and waits for the toy to stop moving, sits still for a long time, then pounces. Maggie chases the toy, not so much a hunter. Maggie would love the wheel. Peaches would not.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I have been thinking of buying one for Charlie, but have been hesitant as I don't want to spend the money if he would never run in it. How long did it take for your cats to get accustomed to the wheel?