Answer my question with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG 
Didn't pinkdagger get mackimus to call in sick so they could be in cohoots on the clown heist?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, what if the clown being jumped was just a diversion, so the rest of us would not be able to order any more juice and drinks, or food at that sketchy gin joint/restaurant?

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well, what if the clown being jumped was just a diversion, so the rest of us would not be able to order any more juice and drinks, or food at that sketchy gin joint/restaurant?
Is that why this joint is so sketchy and needs help?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Is that why this joint is so sketchy and needs help?
Did they not say it was sketchy because of its location, and all those pirate costumes?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't you think stewball would get her orange juice if there were reliable workers there?
Who should we hire, to cover the shifts, at this sketchy joint or dive restaurant?

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catwoman707

How about a few random clowns?!  
Did we not establish that clowns were creepy, and therefore could not possibly bring in the high spending clientele that we would need to cover all the expenses?

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Did we not establish that clowns were creepy, and therefore could not possibly bring in the high spending clientele that we would need to cover all the expenses?
Do you really think that sketchy dive will attract high spending clientele?? bahahaha

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Are we going to turn around this sketchy dive, to make it into a family run business with no clowns and no pirates?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm game if everyone else is, but how will we raise money to turn that dive around?
Can we bake cakes and pies, cupcakes, and bread and have a bake sale, but make sure that no penguins, gnomes, clowns or pirates show up, and get other circus members to perform for free, since it is a good cause?

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Can we bake cakes and pies, cupcakes, and bread and have a bake sale, but make sure that no penguins, gnomes, clowns or pirates show up, and get other circus members to perform for free, since it is a good cause?
Sounds like you've done fundraisers for non profit rescues before, anyone ever tell you that???

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Didn't you say something about needing to lay down to roll around on the floor while baking, you might have bumped it then?

Sounds like you've done fundraisers for non profit rescues before, anyone ever tell you that???
Who am I kidding, I cannot bake for beans, since we only baked in highschool , over 20 years ago, and now I somehow find that I end up "rolling on the floor while baking" and not being able to stand the heat in the kitchen, ....Do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.