Another Peacemaker by Jackson Galaxy Question

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in panic mode. Is it normal for my cat to be sleepy after taking this? The directions state to put in food and now I'm scared I killed him. I"m in tears.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I used it on my cat a year ago. It is put in their food. Sleepiness was never an issue. My cats did get along better, stopped using it,problems started again,then started using it again problems went away

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your kitty gets is real trouble, you can do kitty CPR until getting her to a vet. You need to be very sure of what you are doing though.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Why are you thinking you killed him? JG should have a 24/7 hot line to call and ask if sleepiness is a possible side effect, or if you gave him too much, could that cause sleepiness.

As long as your kitty is breathing normally - not rapid, not overly shallow - it is likely it just happened to make him sleepy. If you really believe that he is dying, get him to an ER now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry yes the cats are fine. I had to check as I have been petting into their fur per JGs video and yesterday I added to the food as it's too cold to rub in their fur. And Amazon called me stating that a box of laundry detergent exploded near the bottle of my Peacemaker while in the warehouse and they just found out I was not informed of it yet. Although the bottle was tightly sealed, and in bubble wrap some of it soaked the original box it was in and they had to replace the box. Then they failed to tell me.