another one of my cats that has passed

cuthawolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have come to strongly believe the human soul is like a puzzle, full of interlocking pieces. When we take a cat into our lives we give them a piece of our puzzle, and in return they give us one of theirs. They become a part of us forever, forever linked to our soul, and we become a part of them forever as well.

Losing them hurts so very badly, and it sounds like Stardust left his paw prints all over your heart.I wish you had all of him, but I hope it helps a little to know that a piece of him will always reside in you, and he will carry that piece of you with him wherever his new journey takes him.

Rest sweet Stardust, and know you are loved.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, believe that their love, which is spiritual, becomes a part of our very soul. Something that is eternal, like love, just cannot disappear, it is always there. An 'essence' is what I call it, of who and what they were. We are always bonded together and our souls will be held together no matter where we go or how many years pass us by. Of course we miss them, relying on our precious memories to bring us some kind of peace. They are at peace because they have our love surrounding and protecting them. Your Stardust shared your life's journey for a little while, and look what kind of mark he left on it. He is a beautiful part of your past and that will be so for as long as you shall live. Rejoice that you knew his sweet love, to have never met him would be unthinkable, even though it hurts so much to lose him in your life. As another grieving soul said, " Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened".........RIP sweet Stardust. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on losing your boy. He was such a handsome boy and very photogenic, too. I know that he will be sorely missed. As Mamanyt1953 said, even an eternity is not long enough where love is. Your TCS family understands your pain & you can PM any one of us when the shadows crowd to close.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so very sorry for your loss
Rest in peace sweet Stardust
I lost my boy recently Snowball he was almost 12yrs ..So your precious Stardust and my precious Snowball are playing across the bridge along with the other kitties that have crossed the bridge
So I feel your pain:alright:You are not alone

😞🙁😥🙏

Ashleyninja

Cats made the world Amazing
Young Cat
Purraise
his name was stardust the moogle . he died at 2 yrs old . i miss my sweet boy so much
I hope Stardust the moogle rests in peace, at least he had an owner who loved him, you're not alone, I lost my kitten, Pepper after one year, I came home and found him dead. :(
We buried him.
But at least Stardust the moogle had a great life, remember the happy times with him! :)

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Stardust the moogle rests in peace, at least he had an owner who loved him, you're not alone, I lost my kitten, Pepper after one year, I came home and found him dead. :(
We buried him.
But at least Stardust the moogle had a great life, remember the happy times with him! :)
Im so sorry for your loss as well
Rest sweet precious Pepper
All kittens and cats are so special
I lost my boy Snowball July 8th /2020
He was almost 12yrs
I hurt today just as it happened yesterday
:alright: 😥🙏

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry for your loss as well
Rest sweet precious Pepper
All kittens and cats are so special
I lost my boy Snowball July 8th /2020
He was almost 12yrs
I hurt today just as it happened yesterday
:alright: 😥🙏
Thank you so much.
May Snowball rest in peace too.
12 years old, he must have lived a happy life with you.
I know what you mean, I still feel the pain of Pepper dying.
But we must remember the happy times with our cats...

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much.
May Snowball rest in peace too.
12 years old, he must have lived a happy life with you.
I know what you mean, I still feel the pain of Pepper dying.
But we must remember the happy times with our cats...
I know but when I think of my baby Snowball it hurts so much and I cry alot 💔

Ashleyninja

Young Cat
Purraise
I know but when I think of my baby Snowball it hurts so much and I cry alot
Same, I always try to remember all the happy times I had with pepper, but whenever I look at a video, or photo of him, I can't stop myself, but it's natural, and that shows you loved your cat truly.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Stardust, 2 years is way too young to fly to the Rainbow Bridge. It's always too early, but 2 years it's cruel and unfair.
He surely had a wonderful life, filled with love and quality time.
I hope he had a painless passing.

RIP Stardust, now you are part of the stars above.

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
how did he pass at only 2 yrs old was he sick my condolenses

Catsmother70

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about stardust. It is heart breaking losing out furry friends. :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
he passed away in the early 2000's and couldnt be saved