Another no show!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well,,, little Raven showed up at 2:45 P.M. this afternoon. I'm not sure but I think she went into my shop through the "human entry door" when my back was turned. It rained all day today and she was dry when she showed up at our window sill. She was hungry and thirsty too! ... MoonstoneWolf,, The only thing we leave out at night is a heated water dish.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just saw this (late to the party) - but had to say WOOHOO for you and for Raven! :bunnydance: So glad to hear (for you AND for her!) that she's home safe and sound (and dry?!?).

(Don't you wish you had a little "Go Pro" cam on our furry family members when they go missing - -especially when they show up in the middle of a rainstorm and are perfectly dry? It'd be interesting to see where they go while managing to stay dry!)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news! Happy that Raven is back.

I am tempted to invest on GPS for all of my pets, so that will be 7 in all (3 dogs and 4 cats). In case they manage to sneak out and wander off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just saw this (late to the party) - but had to say WOOHOO for you and for Raven! :bunnydance: So glad to hear (for you AND for her!) that she's home safe and sound (and dry?!?).

(Don't you wish you had a little "Go Pro" cam on our furry family members when they go missing - -especially when they show up in the middle of a rainstorm and are perfectly dry? It'd be interesting to see where they go while managing to stay dry!)
I was outside working inside of their shed and had to make a few trips to my shop (tools, light, etc.) and the wind may have opened the door enough for her to go in few a look. She would have been dry and warm. I can only guess!

Doug

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gonna take a look at that when I get a minute to breathe! That seems REALLY cheap?!?!?

We've got one ex-TNR sweetie (who was a feral for over 2 years!) that just loves to hang around the back door, waiting for her "big break." Which is a big issue since, despite being a VERY loving, major lap kitty, she (A) always darts RIGHT toward the super busy road one house away (like she doesn't remember what's out there?!?!? she's been in for years - - but maybe the fun she had on the other side of the road was more fun then we are!) and (2) we're working on bringing in (hopefully soon full-time) the last 3 TNR feral kitties (that now live full-time in heated shelters, with tons of hand-feedings of yummy stuff) from her original colony - - she sees the door crack and thinks "OH MY GOODNESS! TIME TO RUN FOR MY LONG LOST FAMILY!" ........despite the fact that they pushed her out of the colony bc she's "different" (we say "special") with a mild case of Cerebellar Hypoplasia. And she's the EXACT same color (solid grey) a 2 of the 3 we're bringing in - - -- needless to say VERY easy to mistake her for one of the other greys! So a cheap GPS collar would be great!!!!!!!!!

(because look at this cutie - - why would you want life #1 (the 1st pic is her outside the winter before she was TNRd - - their shelters are MUCH nicer now - - in the garage complete with Hound Heaters) or pic #2, her cushy life now? Seems like a no-brainer doesn't it?)

I'm checking out Amazon tonight - - - thanks!!!!!!!!!

And one last WOOHOO that Raven's back!!!!!! :bunnydance:

Flick in snow winter of 2013 small.jpg

Flick as comfort cat in bed w me.jpg