Another case of constant diarrhea... Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ugh sorry part of my reply disappeared!
Thanks for the feeding tips, yeah they can be sticklers when they're either uncomfortable, in pain, or associate eating with something bad to come later. I do have some gabapentin thankfully, I gave him a small dose tonight. I've done it on a few occasions, but not much improvement other than sleepies lol.
I just remember when my torbie Sadie got extremely sick earlier this year ( from a piece of plastic bag she found who knows where!) She puked up the piece of plastic, and continued to puke for hours. Of course emergency room rush, she checked out ok. But then associated food with getting sick. After some meds, recovery time, and assisted feeding, she got back on track within a week. So hopefully that's the case for Nico too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm posting this now, because I don't think I can write after this afternoon.

Nico has had a long, hard journey. Sadly, things changed this weekend and he has told us it's his time.

I'm greatful to everyone here who helped us along the way. I've posted a tribute to him on the Rainbow Bridge page.

This is going to be so hard, it already is. But I'll be back soon to regal you all with tales of his sister Sadie and brother Casper, and memories of Nico. ❤

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Nico could not have been better loved or cared for and I hope that you will return to TCS when you are able to continue with stories about Sadie and Nico.

When a cat passes on, we lock the thread out of respect for him. What you wrote in Crossing the Bridge is a heartfelt tribute to your beautiful boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.