another amazing video!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
dad sent me this one, too. make sure you watch for a least a minute, or you'll miss the amazing part of it!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was incredible!
I can remember when they had shows like that on TV all the time. I can't remember when the variety show fell out of flavor, I just realized one day they were all gone.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was from one of the "Broadway Rhythm of..." movies, particularly "Broadway Rhythm of 1944." There was one every year for a number of years. Bob Hope, for example, got his "Thanks for the Memories" theme song from...well, I think it was "Broadway Rhythm of 1939," but don't quote me on that.

The old musicals were fantastic, as you know if you've seen the documentary "That's Entertainment."

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Whoa! I was wondering what I was looking for at first...thinking "I could do that, they're just singing"
I couldn't even do the singing!!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

OMG!!!! That's some seriously Cirque du Soleil stuff, w-a-y before Cirque du Soleil was ever dreamt of!!! My back hurts just watching them!!!
Imagine the pile-ups they had while perfecting those moves.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Holy mother of....what the heck!!!
That's some crazy stuff, and until now, some of which I would have thought was impossible!