Announcement Announcement: The 2020 TCS Award Winners!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued! It's been such a tough year for so many and our members really stepped it up and provided a safe haven of joy, friendship and support. Thank you all for that!!!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

giphy.gif

Drum roll.....

And the winners are...

The Cat's Whiskers

catswhiskers20.jpg

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

lutece lutece @moxiewild @ArtNJ @Willowy

Suppurrtive Furriend

supportivefriend20.jpg

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

Jcatbird Jcatbird neely neely artiemom artiemom FeebysOwner FeebysOwner @MoochNNoodles

Pawsitive Purrson

pawsitivepurrson20.jpg

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

Lari Lari @aliceneko @game misconduct Mia6 Mia6 @Silver Crazy @Tobermory

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

**** Badges will be added the the winners' profiles in the next few days.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congratulations to all!!!! Well deserved! (And, I just got 'lucky' - LOL - not going to pat myself on the back). But, thanks to those who believe in me!

I love this site, and look forward every day to spending time reading and trying to help others in any way I can - and knowing I can count on you all to help me when I need it.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you all, well deserved awards.
Yay! Some of my favorite people on there. I have to agree, they are pretty special. :thumbsup:
Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserving, all of you. :bouquet:
Congratulations to all!!!! Well deserved!

I love this site, and look forward every day to spending time reading and trying to help others in any way I can - and knowing I can count on you all to help me when I need it.
so glad to see so many people I respect as winners! :heartshape:
:yeah: :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm truly grateful to be a member of this site and help other cat lovers in any way I can. I'm not going anywhere and plan to be here for a long time. Congratulations to all the deserving award members as well as the people who make TCS the best feline community.:grouphug:

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:party2:
Congratulations to the other award recipients - well deserved, all !!!
Thank you to those who nominated me, I really appreciate it!
Grateful for everyone who makes this wonderful community what it is --
all of the friendly, knowledgable and supportive TCS members, and dedicated, caring staff.
Happy holidays !!!
:lovecat:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! So many great members! It’s amazing to be included here! Thank you to everyone. I am not at all surprised to see you here Lari Lari You and all the others are a bright spot in my day! TCS has given me great support and if I have returned even a small portion of that ,then I am grateful to have been given that opportunity. This site is filled with wonderful and loving people. It’s a great place to be and I am glad I found you all! Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all who put them here. Thank you for adding me to the list too! Happy holidays to all! :redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to all, you all deserve it. I'm sure it was tough to make a decision, there are SO MANY on here and each and every one of them needs to be acknowledged. I salute you all, you are all my friend and are there when I need you. Especially when people roll their eyes when they ask what I'm up to on the internet and I tell them, the Cat Site!