Animal Communicator Feedback?

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would like to hear from those that have used an animal communicator and what their results have been.  Here's my backstory...

On 8/12, my cat, who is an indoor/outdoor cat, but never leaves the yard, suddenly disappeared.  After nearly a week of calling several times a day and night and checking with the neighbors and putting an ad on Craig's List to no avail, I decided to contact an animal communicator, that I'd found online and that did 15 minute sessions.  I read over her website and her experience and testimonials and she seemed legit.  She said that he was young (he is, about a year old) and needed to go find his way.  He wasn't sick or injured.  She said he'd gotten further away than he'd planned, but knew his way home.  He had not heard us calling him.  I felt comfortable, yet still unhappy with him, so I continued to call and look for him, but at least thinking I knew he was ok.  She had said she felt he was only half way through his journey so it would be at least another week before he was back.  I tried to be patient, while still calling and checking with neighbors, who all live about 1/2 mile or so away.

On Monday, 8/29, he had still not returned and now after over two weeks gone, I was growing less patient and more scared for him.  The AC had told me during our first conversation that she felt he would be gone at least another week, which it had been and then some and still no return.  I decided to send her another e-mail to see what she said.  She told me how things can change day to day and hour to hour with missing pets and said she could not tell me anything about the "now" unless she did another session with him.  I decided to give him a few more days, just in case he was running late and because of recent other unexpected costs with a couple of my other animals, I didn't really have the extra funds to do what I hoped, was something beneficial to finding him, that didn't turn out to be.

Yesterday, I broke down after discovering some of the things he'd said about being at a house where the lady feeds ferals and there were outbuildings and a porch was down the road, in the opposite direction from where she'd told me he was and I live in the country where there are miles and miles of acres of woods, fields and pastures.  The lady at the house said she'd never seen him.  I grown concerned that he was so near a blacktop and that she'd said a few years prior her son had shot at a male cat that was impregnating the females (like THAT was the best solution and why I became increasingly worried for my cat, being around such simple people)

I contacted the AC's assistant at 10:30am (8:30 theirs) to set up the appointment and told her what was going on and my fears, requesting an immediate appointment.  The AC sent me an e-mail and wanted to know why I didn't just call for him.  Although insulted that she'd think I hadn't done that a million times already, including at all hours of the day and night, including at 1:30am when I thought my cat might be on the move near this newly suspected house, but not close enough to wake the lady and her family.  I never got a single meow or anything back.  My bf had even stopped by the ladies house a few days prior, when he discovered all the cats and called for him then.  He got nothing, either.

Finally, the AC said she'd try later in the day and get back to me.  I sent her my list of questions to ask, with the first being, are you sick or hurt?  Around 3:20pm, I got the response back that he was quite unavailable and was either dreaming, out of body or passed on.  He knew the way home, but couldn't get there.  She asked if I believed the right thing would happen no matter what and said she'd try later again in the day.  I was H-O-R-R-I-F-I-E-D and immediately began sobbing.  This wasn't what I had expected at all.  I expected him to tell her he was still hanging around that house and to confirm it with things I'd asked like if one of the cats looks like his brother, and then I'd drive over there immediately, call him, he'd come and we'd be back home in 15 minutes, tops.  Instead, my worse nightmare was happening.  The AC told me she was having a hard time getting through to him and that she'd try again later that day.   By almost 10:30pm (my time) I still hadn't heard back from her and wasn't sure what to do or how to feel.  I still wanted to be hopeful, but that was a hard punch to my positive thoughts.  I sent her an e-mail asking if she'd talked to him again.  No response.

This morning around 10am she called and confirmed that she was still getting that he had probably passed on.  When I went to bed last night, I prayed as hard as I could, begging for her to be wrong and for him to be ok and that not to be the truth and also begging my cat to please, please, please come back to me.  I told him if he could just tell her where he was, I'd rush to get him.

So now my question in all of this is, since this was my first time ever using an AC, and being somewhat skeptical, but not really getting a "scheister"  vibe from her, I would like to hear other peoples' stories who have used animal communicators.  Has anyone ever been told that their cat, or other pet, had passed on and it not be true?  I know they aren't 100% accurate and she was wrong about the direction that my cat was in, which cost me days, looking in the wrong area of acres and acres of land, but I'm just wondering if she got the signals messed up on this.  If I didn't have 10 other animals to care for, I'd definitely get a second opinion on this because it is heartbreaking and I don't want to accept it.  She did say that she's seen cats be gone for months and show back up and that I have to believe in a higher power, but that sounds more like a CYA and something to soften the blow of the heart wrenching news she gave me.

***I'm sorry if this post makes anyone cry and please don't try to console me about the loss of my cat, because at this point, I am still in denial and refuse to believe that I will never see that furry little tummy flop over and up in the air as I walk up to him to pet him or have him come barreling up into my lap a few times every day and night, flopping over on my laptop as he pushed keys I didn't want pushed, being the ham that he always was with his giant paws "swimming" in the air as I pet and talked to him about how he was something else.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't believe in animal communicators. I think they just understand animal behavior and make a lot of good guesses and cold readings.

Have you contacted all the animal shelters in the area? Called the cops and/or animal control, whoever picks up strays? Put some flyers up in places where people without internet might see them (grocery stores, laundromats, vet offices, etc.)? The more publicity, the better.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi @WhatsOneMore  I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with the animal communicator.

I spoke to three different ACs when George went missing in 2013. I know a few people on TCS have had good experiences with them and I was so desperate to find out what had happened to him that I was willing to try anything. I was kind of sceptical, but at times like that you need to be sure you've done everything possible.

I'm not convinced that any of them could do what they said they could. I came to the conclusion that they were just taking advantage of people in a desperate situation as a way of making money.

The first man I spoke to asked me not to give him any details about George, so that he could prove that he really was in contact with "the right cat". The first 10 minutes of the session were spent with him asking me "Is it a ginger cat? Is it a black cat? Is it a black and white cat?"

(I play the What-colour-cat-am-I-thinking-of game with my 6 year old nephew and he guesses a lot quicker than this guy did.)

He then started telling me about all the other animals he's helped and how he is able to channel Bella Lugosi. (What?) 25 minutes into our 30 minute session he still hadn't told me anything useful. He then asked me where I lived so he could pull up a map of my neighborhood on Google. As soon as he realised I lived in Japan he told me he could "see" George near a place where cormorants fish in the lake and asked,

"Have you checked the long grass down by the lake?"

Yes, of course. Several times every day since George went missing. And there are no cormorants in this part of Japan.

The two other ACs I spoke to gave me a similar story. As soon as I told them I live in Japan they started going on about fishermen and old men wearing straw hats who catch fish to make a living and share their catch with George. It was as if they had watched a TV show about Japan and were just reeling off what they could remember about it. I'm actually hundreds of miles from the sea and none of the locals fish. There are black bass in the lake but they are considered inedible. A few rich people from the city might come here to go sport fishing, but none of the locals do.

The third person I spoke to told me that George was still alive and that he had walked in a westerly direction and was being taken care of by an old man who goes fishing. I walked for miles and miles every day looking for an area similar to the one she had described. She had promised to call me back a week later but never did. I eventually got tired of waiting for her call so e-mailed her again.

She replied;

"Oh George? He wants to let you know he's dead now. So you can stop looking for him."

I was really upset by this, particularly because she was so off-hand and dismissive in the way she told me. As I said, other people have said they've had good sessions with these ACs, but I'm not convinced.

All three of them fished for details about George and the area I live in and then recited these details back to me in implausible stories. 

I don't think you should pay any attention to what this woman has told you. If your cat really were able to send a message to anyone surely he would send it to you? Who is he more likely to get in touch with, the person who has loved and cared for him all his life or someone he's never met?

I think the best thing you can do to get your cat back is keep looking, keep putting up posters, keep checking the shelters and Craig's List and anywhere else you can think of.

Don't let these people convince you they can or can't talk to your cat. It simply isn't true.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Norachan,  thank you for responding!  I knew I had seen some posts where people had mentioned using them, but couldn't remember who since that was a couple of weeks and many threads ago.  I also couldn't remember how accurate they had been reported being.  I hope there are several others with similar stories to help reinforce my hope that she is completely wrong on this.

Yes, desperation will drive you to do some pretty crazy things.  This lady didn't fish for any details at all, but I had to pay up front, then call and set up an appointment with her assistant and then e-mail a picture of my cat before our appointment.  As I was mowing tonight, and had two hours to think about all of this, I came up with this theory.... and it might be crazy, but I'm pretty sure she put me there. lol    These "animal communicators" have a national database where they get and store your information from when you pay and whatever you tell the "assistant" or whatever information they can gleam from you before they actually talk to you live and they document that information in their system, along with the animal information and picture, so they all have access to your situation or story and what they've said and what you say.  Conspiracy theory maybe, but at this point, I want to believe that this lady is wrong, either legitimately or not.

Sadly, I live out in the country away from other people in a sparsely populated area.  We don't have animal control, animal shelters (which is why people just drive out here and dump their animals and why I've got 10 of them currently).  People would be more likely to just let a cat run free if they saw it unless it was fighting (or possibly breeding?? which my neutered cat would not have been), then to try to trap or catch it and drive it 25+ miles to the nearest shelter where for $20 you can drop it off.  After checking with my neighbors, who have always been good about asking me when an unusual dog shows up since they know I have several, putting up a Craig's List ad, looking in the local free weekly classified papers' found section and waiting, I finally started getting worried that will all this land around me, and him being very shy around strangers, he could be just about anywhere and there's no way I could cover it all.  I've researched and found that cats do have very good homing skills, but I needed something more definitive.  Well, I definitely got chigger bites and seed ticks from out traipsing through weeds and through woods looking for him in the direction she told me. 

Honestly, even if every person who ever used one on this site told me they had had fantastic results, I'd still go out every day, several times a day and call and whistle for him, just hoping that I get his usual reply or see him come bounding across the yard towards me, because I'm not ready for this to be the end of our story together.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I used one after I had to put my mare down. Total rip off and she was and is still considered one of the best. They are expert data miners. One of the most misunderstood concepts of interrogation is that someone breaks down and spills the beans. In reality someone will give up little clues without realizing it that a clever person trained or not can piece together.  Consider they have access to the internet and things like google maps. Your animal communicator probably felt confident in telling you your cat was dead based on your description of his habits. BTW I have never heard an AC use the word dead. And it's common knowledge that cats can go missing for months and then show up. And I dearly hope that your missing baby shows back up. You have been played and all its done is add to the already nearly unbearable stress of him being lost.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

BTW I have never heard an AC use the word dead.
Sorry for the confusion, Kittens Mom, she didn't say "dead", she kept using the terms "passed" or "out of body".  I wonder if that is their usual response to people who contact them two times?  Ideally, I'm sure they don't want you to keep "testing" them, but just be more "one and done" with them.

She also told me that animals have purposes and maybe his purpose was to teach me about letting go.  Well, to me, that could apply to any person any day of the week about something or other, so I thought that was pretty weak.  And him leaving for a higher purpose?  Like curiosity?  Is curiosity a higher power?  Because I didn't buy any of that part, either. 

Thank you so much for posting your experience.  Between your and Norachan's posts, I'm feeling better already.  I hope there are many more posts coming just like them, to solidify my belief that she was completely wrong.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for that, Norachan.  I actually remember reading that thread, but it is filled with quite a few people who just have an "opinion" on it, which is fine, but I was wanting to hear from actual users of an AC about their experience. 

Then there's always that one person (forgot the poster's name, but the AC helped the cat with the sore hip/back) that got a correct/good reading.  So now I'm back to "Well, maaaaaaybe she was actually right and is one of the "good" ones. lol     Maybe we should all just share the names of these people to compare notes.  lol  If we see a pattern, we'll know for sure. lol  

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have used an AC for years.  She is excellent.  I just spoke with her the other day about one of my ferals that had left over a year ago.  I would still see him from time to time, but he was always just passing through.  For the past few weeks he has come every few days.  He is very skinny and very hungry.  He cries and cries under my deck.  He was coming later at night and it was hard for me to stay up that late and wait for him each night.  I really wanted him to come earlier and also for him to remember that I feed in the mornings too.  I have never ever seen him around in the mornings.  I did a 30 minute session and she talked with him about what he needed and how I could best help him.  She also communicated with my other feral cats so that there would be peace.  I asked her to tell Cisco to come earlier at night and also to come in the morning.  The next morning he was there waiting for me.  Last night he was here by 8:30. 

Many scoff and don't believe it.  I am a believer as she has helped me so much with two of my cats that hated each other.  The problem cat had a complete personality overhaul.  I do believe that in order for AC to work, you have to be open to the possibilities.  I also talk to all of my pets.  I tell them everything that is going on and what to expect. 

It's not for everyone.  I once used a lady who was just awful.  I kept hearing noises in the background.  Next thing I new I heard her car start.  She was driving while trying to have a session.  I told her that it was completely unprofessional.  She did refund my money. 

I would never say she is 100% accurate.  Yet I would say the readings I have had from her over the past 6 years have been 80-85% accurate.  She tells me things about my feral cats that one would never know. 

Sure there are people out there trying to take your money.  But there are some really good ones too.  Yet like every profession, there are good days and bad days.  I have had a few "off" readings.  I also will only do readings where the communicators speaks to be directly at the time they are contacting the animals(s).  I do not like the ask your questions and I will meditate on it and get back to you.  I did try that approach once and the reading was more like 50% accurate.  I just didn't like the vibe.

I believe that most people are non believers.  It is too far from their beliefs since they cannot grasp that someone can communicate accurately with their animal.  I get funny looks all the time when I tell people about it. 

If you are not comfortable with the approach then most likely it will not work for you.  Part of the ability to communicate is having an open mind and being open to possibilities that are not always tangible. 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Most to the advice I've seen for pet owners is behavior.

A few years ago all of my friends in a group had a hard year with many horses passing. We all decided to get a reading from a very well known animal communicator. After filling out a form that told her everything we compared our readings and they were for want of a better word fill in the blank copies of each other.

I communicate very well with my own animals

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I have used an AC for years.  She is excellent.  I just spoke with her the other day about one of my ferals that had left over a year ago.  I would still see him from time to time, but he was always just passing through.  For the past few weeks he has come every few days.  He is very skinny and very hungry.  He cries and cries under my deck.  He was coming later at night and it was hard for me to stay up that late and wait for him each night.  I really wanted him to come earlier and also for him to remember that I feed in the mornings too.  I have never ever seen him around in the mornings.  I did a 30 minute session and she talked with him about what he needed and how I could best help him.  She also communicated with my other feral cats so that there would be peace.  I asked her to tell Cisco to come earlier at night and also to come in the morning.  The next morning he was there waiting for me.  Last night he was here by 8:30. 

Many scoff and don't believe it.  I am a believer as she has helped me so much with two of my cats that hated each other.  The problem cat had a complete personality overhaul.  I do believe that in order for AC to work, you have to be open to the possibilities.  I also talk to all of my pets.  I tell them everything that is going on and what to expect. 

It's not for everyone.  I once used a lady who was just awful.  I kept hearing noises in the background.  Next thing I new I heard her car start.  She was driving while trying to have a session.  I told her that it was completely unprofessional.  She did refund my money. 

I would never say she is 100% accurate.  Yet I would say the readings I have had from her over the past 6 years have been 80-85% accurate.  She tells me things about my feral cats that one would never know. 

Sure there are people out there trying to take your money.  But there are some really good ones too.  Yet like every profession, there are good days and bad days.  I have had a few "off" readings.  I also will only do readings where the communicators speaks to be directly at the time they are contacting the animals(s).  I do not like the ask your questions and I will meditate on it and get back to you.  I did try that approach once and the reading was more like 50% accurate.  I just didn't like the vibe.

I believe that most people are non believers.  It is too far from their beliefs since they cannot grasp that someone can communicate accurately with their animal.  I get funny looks all the time when I tell people about it. 

If you are not comfortable with the approach then most likely it will not work for you.  Part of the ability to communicate is having an open mind and being open to possibilities that are not always tangible. 
Well, I felt like she was right on the first reading and because we had nothing at all to go on (no sightings, no response to our numerous calling for him at all hours in various locations around the house) I decided to try to be open minded and try it.  What could it hurt, I thought?  She called me and told me things she was getting from him, didn't ask any questions (fish for information), just put out information she was supposedly getting from Stormy.   On the next session, she seemed to only want to e-mail correspond with me, which I didn't care for, and then left me hanging telling me that she was having trouble getting in contact with him and it could be because he was "out of body, dreaming, or something else, I've now forgotten the exact word she used), but would try later that day. She never did, which left me terribly upset, thinking my cat was out there hurt or worse and I was just sitting around waiting for her call or e-mail, which never came.  I'd sent her an e-mail, finally at 10:30pm my time, (8:30pm her time) to see if she had an update, but did not get a response until the next morning, when she did call, and basically told me the same thing....that he has passed or moved on.  Because I didn't like how she'd handled that second session and the news, I'm choosing not to believe that she's correct, since none of it is anything I can verify.  He has not been spotted by anyone in the over three weeks he's been gone, so I can't verify anything she told me as being true or accurate.  For all I know, she googled my address, saw my house is surrounded by a vast amount of woods and decided that was probably most likely what had happened to him since he's been gone so long.  Google maps would show what few houses are nearby have outbuildings, so her telling me that on the first reading wasn't anything special.  Again, she didn't tell me anything either time that confirmed without a doubt that she wasn't just guessing based on what she could research, instead of something specific like "Stormy misses sleeping on Ruby's bed" or something like that that only he and I would know. 

Since I'm not completely convinced she was legit or if so, even right, I refuse to give up on finding him and have doubled down on calling the neighbors to double check they haven't seen him and to let them know he's still missing, stopping by their houses and calling for him and checking myself and continue to call for him all over the place at various times of the day and night.    If nothing else, I'm really getting a reputation in my area for being weird, because I'm sure most of these people feel like "it's just a cat" and after this long, he's gone for good and probably aren't even really looking, if they ever did to begin with. 

Sitting around waiting is the hardest part.  I feel like he is still out there, but I just don't have any idea which direction he went and how to get him back.  After three weeks of being on his own out there, I wonder if he'd even come anymore to his name since I can see him going half wild/feral from having to be on constant guard out there. 

bringportiahome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I spoke to one yesterday as Portia will have been missing for 5 months on 22nd. When I first came away I felt hopeful, he said that she's near the old address and will appear at mum and dad's house (where she used to live) when the weather became colder and darker). Then when people said "Well you told him you'd moved, so of course he was going to say that" made me feel hopeless again.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, it all makes sense and I've even read online that cats do tend to come home in fall if they leave in summer because as the weather turns, they need humans.  Whether he was right or wrong, what he said is honestly all true as far as cats' nature is concerned, so don't be sad.  He didn't charge you, so at least you aren't out any money, unlike me.  Also, unlike me, you didn't get a negative reading, which I'm still choosing not to believe.

In all honesty, I think your cat is probably fine and will turn up.  I talked to someone the other day who told me her cat travelled 4 miles to go to a nearby ladies house where he would spend a couple of weeks and then come back home.  She'd ran into the lady at a store and the lady asked if that was her cat.  So really, what our cats (mine's now been gone a month now) are doing, isn't as rare as it seems.  We just don't understand it and want more control over a situation that we have very little to no control over.

Don't give up on Portia and don't let the naysayers convince you that you are wrong to believe.  Whatever it takes to help your spirits, use it.  Only those that have ever lost a cat and know the feelings of sadness and despair and hope and longing can understand how you will take anything you can get to keep your hopes up that you will be reunited one day.  Hang in there.

furry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I do reiki for animals and also a bit of animal communication, but finding lost animals this way is quite hard for most animal communicators so you do tend to find only a small selection of them offer this service. I have tried it in the past with limited success so that's not something I do.

What I have heard from many people who have had cats go missing, and from other animal communicators, is that cats often leave either to just have a change of scenery and 'go on an adventure' or because they have another 'job' to do for someone. They usually return after that so please don't give up! I know someone who's cat went AWOL for 3 years and then simply turned up as if nothing had happened.

Unlike dogs, some cats are adventurers and just like to go off for a while. I hope you get home one day and see her sitting there waiting for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really feel for you, it must be so tormenting having to wait, the unknown, and missing your boy. 

My experience with an AC has been this.

One of my board members in my rescue group had used this AC for her gone missing 3 ferals at her work who she cared for for years since teenagers, who suddenly just stopped coming.

Renee (the AC) is ONLY given a picture and name, and if we know whether this cat is in spirit or in body. (alive or passed)

She told her that the cats ran in to a pack of fox, that 2 were killed and one was alive but not returning to her job because of the traumatic experience and the fear the fox will come after her.

She told her the cat is not far, and living in a junkyard.

Sure enough, Kris went to the only junkyard nearby and found her feral, who was being fed by one or two of the workers there, who said this cat just showed up one day and hid, after a few days the one guy put food out near her hiding spot and she ate it like she was starving, so now after a couple weeks of feeding, the cat was accepted and would earn her keep with rodent control :)

So me, being my very skeptical self, about a year after Kris telling me about her amazing reading and it's accuracy, decided to have a reading done on a former feral cat I nursed back to health and had living on my property for good, I had really bonded with her during her intense rehab of 3 months. I wanted to ask if she remembers her life before coming to me, and if she is happy now. I used Renee, I almost wanted to prove her a fake because I am such a skeptic, but the reading I got left me in complete awe.

Renee emailed me her reading results, btw the pic I sent her was a close up of Destiny's face, clean, healthy, beautiful, nothing to give anything at all away.

She said Destiny's reading was heartbreaking, because she is a very fragile cat, and had gone through horrific pain and suffering, for a long time, described day in and day out of this horrible pain, described it as pins and needles being stuck in her head constantly, the burning that kept her from sleeping, consuming her. Wishing for it to end.

It was very long and very detailed, and had nothing to do with normal cat behaviors. 

She did not know specifically what those pins and needles stabbing her head was about, but I did, Destiny was in extremely poor condition, with raging ear cancer, the top half of her ears were black and brittle, the tips curled and split, bloody, oh they were horrible. 

So Renee made a believer out of me for sure, but honestly, I think she is a rare find. I think more times than not, it's based on cat behavior, and if they guess correctly now and then, they get a positive feedback left, eventually building some reputation and grow in popularity over time.

Just as psychics are, I do believe there are genuine psychics, like Long Island Medium :), but not all for sure.

I wish you luck with your cat and that his story is not left open to imagination, that is just unfair of life to do to us, and our hearts. Hoping he simply gets his butt home soon......

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

I really feel for you, it must be so tormenting having to wait, the unknown, and missing your boy. 

My experience with an AC has been this.

One of my board members in my rescue group had used this AC for her gone missing 3 ferals at her work who she cared for for years since teenagers, who suddenly just stopped coming.

Renee (the AC) is ONLY given a picture and name, and if we know whether this cat is in spirit or in body. (alive or passed)

She told her that the cats ran in to a pack of fox, that 2 were killed and one was alive but not returning to her job because of the traumatic experience and the fear the fox will come after her.

She told her the cat is not far, and living in a junkyard.

Sure enough, Kris went to the only junkyard nearby and found her feral, who was being fed by one or two of the workers there, who said this cat just showed up one day and hid, after a few days the one guy put food out near her hiding spot and she ate it like she was starving, so now after a couple weeks of feeding, the cat was accepted and would earn her keep with rodent control :)

So me, being my very skeptical self, about a year after Kris telling me about her amazing reading and it's accuracy, decided to have a reading done on a former feral cat I nursed back to health and had living on my property for good, I had really bonded with her during her intense rehab of 3 months. I wanted to ask if she remembers her life before coming to me, and if she is happy now. I used Renee, I almost wanted to prove her a fake because I am such a skeptic, but the reading I got left me in complete awe.

Renee emailed me her reading results, btw the pic I sent her was a close up of Destiny's face, clean, healthy, beautiful, nothing to give anything at all away.

She said Destiny's reading was heartbreaking, because she is a very fragile cat, and had gone through horrific pain and suffering, for a long time, described day in and day out of this horrible pain, described it as pins and needles being stuck in her head constantly, the burning that kept her from sleeping, consuming her. Wishing for it to end.

It was very long and very detailed, and had nothing to do with normal cat behaviors. 

She did not know specifically what those pins and needles stabbing her head was about, but I did, Destiny was in extremely poor condition, with raging ear cancer, the top half of her ears were black and brittle, the tips curled and split, bloody, oh they were horrible. 

So Renee made a believer out of me for sure, but honestly, I think she is a rare find. I think more times than not, it's based on cat behavior, and if they guess correctly now and then, they get a positive feedback left, eventually building some reputation and grow in popularity over time.

Just as psychics are, I do believe there are genuine psychics, like Long Island Medium :), but not all for sure.

I wish you luck with your cat and that his story is not left open to imagination, that is just unfair of life to do to us, and our hearts. Hoping he simply gets his butt home soon......
Wow! amazing story... keep that contact information handy! I mean it! Who knows when it may come in handy for someone.. 

How much did she charge? and it was just with a photo, name and alive or dead? Amazing....

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Wow! amazing story... keep that contact information handy! I mean it! Who knows when it may come in handy for someone.. 

How much did she charge? and it was just with a photo, name and alive or dead? Amazing....
Yes, I will keep her info always! 

It cost $70.00