Angel - My Rainbow Bridge Baby

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She went to Rainbow Bridge on June 14 at the age of 17. Came to us as a stray 15 years ago. Angel lived a wonderful life, was feisty and ornery until the day she left us. Angel's theme song was "My Way". All her life she did it her way. We will miss her forever. Here is my favorite picture of Angel. Oh - Angel loved men - we called her our little "hussy".

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful tribute to such a sassy little girl! You had many years with that little sweetheart, she has a bond of love attached to your souls that is very strong. Use it to communicate your love to her, she will do the same. Use your wonderful memories of happier times to bring comfort to your broken heart. The house will seem so empty now without her in it, but I'm sure the 'essence' that made her who she is is nearby. "death cannot take that which never dies" and your love is eternal.
Knowing her from your writings, she is the kind of little girl that would never want you to be sad because of her leaving. Just as you would want for her to go forward and find happiness once more in life, so she wants for you. because that is what love is.....
Do not mourn her leaving, but celebrate having known her at all, at having her beside you for all those years. To have never have known her at all would have been unthinkable when you think of what she brought to you.
my heart cries for your pain, I know how much this hurts, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.Take care of yourself......RIP precious Angel. an angel here on earth, and now a princess at the Rainbow Bridge. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank you so much for your beautiful post. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face (happy tears). Your thoughts and tribute mean so much. Yes, Angel was special (as are all our kitties) but we know we gave her a wonderful life from the time she came to our door as a stray. Actually she showed up after we lost our BJ. We always thought of her as "BJ's Angel". The day she showed up we brought her in the house and she immediately jumped on the chair where BJ spent his final weeks, curled up and went to sleep. That was when we knew she was his present to us. Maybe they are both together at the Bridge laughing at uss. Again - your words are so special. Hope all is well with you guys. Pls keep in touch.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, she had a wonderful life thanks to you, great job taking her in and taking care of her, she is just fine now, just fine.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you - I love the phrase "their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven". So beautiful! Means the world to me!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Angel, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely little bundle of sass Angel was, and is. And what a wonderful life you gave a stray with little hope in this world. The love between you is so evident in every word you wrote. And love does not die, you know. It does change form, and continues on, still Love. Angel will be with you always.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Angel, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a lovely little bundle of sass Angel was, and is. And what a wonderful life you gave a stray with little hope in this world. The love between you is so evident in every word you wrote. And love does not die, you know. It does change form, and continues on, still Love. Angel will be with you always.
Thank you for the beautiful thoughts about my Angel. Yes - she was a lovely little bundle of sass. You sure pegged her correctly. There will never be another one like her -- but we will love all of them for their unique personalites.

Thank you so much.