Angel Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*! So cute. My Sun used to take the straws right out of my drink glasses. He also loved to swipe pens from the pen and pencil holder. He'd hide these things under the bookcase or refrigerator. It was a lot of fun going on hunts for them! And my Samuda once thiefed a sweater belonging to my Marley, who love to lay on it. I actually caught him on camera doing this, and have a series of (unscanned 35mm) pix of him grabbing a sleeve in his mouth and running with the sweater into another room. I love when they do these things!
C'est Moi will do the same thing with straws! If I leave a cup with a straw unattended, C'est will take the straw and chew on it! Those pics of your Samuda running with Marley's sweater sound really cute; if you ever get a chance to scan them, I'd love to see them!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C'est Moi will do the same thing with straws! If I leave a cup with a straw unattended, C'est will take the straw and chew on it! Those pics of your Samuda running with Marley's sweater sound really cute; if you ever get a chance to scan them, I'd love to see them!
Oh, I can see that happening! And thanks -- yes, they are just the cutest series of pix and I have always felt so lucky to have been there with a camera right when he happened to be doing that! You know how many amazing photo ops happen when you live with cats that go unrecorded because the phone or the camera is in another room...:sigh::bawling:Samuda was "friend to all cats" and got along with everyone, all the time. I don't think I ever heard him hiss, spit, or growl one time. He had a great sense of fun and games, as did my beloved Sun. Sweet silly boys always in my heart and soul!:angelcat::angelcat:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can see that happening! And thanks -- yes, they are just the cutest series of pix and I have always felt so lucky to have been there with a camera right when he happened to be doing that! You know how many amazing photo ops happen when you live with cats that go unrecorded because the phone or the camera is in another room...:sigh::bawling:Samuda was "friend to all cats" and got along with everyone, all the time. I don't think I ever heard him hiss, spit, or growl one time. He had a great sense of fun and games, as did my beloved Sun. Sweet silly boys always in my heart and soul!:angelcat::angelcat:
I've kind of made it a habit to always carry my camera with me, so I don't miss out on getting pics of the cute things that my kitties do! Your Samuda sounds similar in personality to my Henri. Henri too, got along with everyone. He had such a sweet, gentle personality and he was so patient with little C'est Moi when she was a kitten. Those two were best friends and became almost inseparable.
SAM_7731.JPG
SAM_7926.JPG

no matter how annoying C'est Moi was, Henri always put up with her!
SAM_7753.JPG
SAM_7755 (2).JPG
as you can see, his claws are sheathed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've kind of made it a habit to always carry my camera with me, so I don't miss out on getting pics of the cute things that my kitties do! Your Samuda sounds similar in personality to my Henri. Henri too, got along with everyone. He had such a sweet, gentle personality and he was so patient with little C'est Moi when she was a kitten. Those two were best friends and became almost inseparable.
View attachment 262204
View attachment 262205

no matter how annoying C'est Moi was, Henri always put up with her!
View attachment 262206
View attachment 262207
as you can see, his claws are sheathed
Awww, so sweet! Yes, Samuda welcomed so many kittens and cats into the clowder, always a perfect gentleman and always so tolerant! Anyone that says cats aren't social never met Henri or Samuda, yes?
IMG_1997.JPG
*Croissants: Angels Samuda and Sishya* :redheartpump::hearthrob:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, so sweet! Yes, Samuda welcomed so many kittens and cats into the clowder, always a perfect gentleman and always so tolerant! Anyone that says cats aren't social never met Henri or Samuda, yes?
*Croissants: Angels Samuda and Sishya* :redheartpump::hearthrob:
I think kitties are just selective about who they want to socialize with :)

That's a really cute photo of Samuda and Sishya! Your Samuda looks very much like my Mon Amie!!
Here's Mon Amie with Henri and C'est Moi in happier times.
SAM_7743.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think kitties are just selective about who they want to socialize with :)

That's a really cute photo of Samuda and Sishya! Your Samuda looks very much like my Mon Amie!!
Here's Mon Amie with Henri and C'est Moi in happier times.
View attachment 262350
What precious croissants! :loveeyes:
IMG_1824.JPG
*Here is Samuda, semi-croissant* :redheartpump:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't you love the gorgeous tigrets? Whether Classic or mackerel like our Mon Amie and Samuda, the stripes are stylish! :loveeyes::redheartpump::redheartpump:
*Sweet angel Samuda, tigerin'* :redheartpump::loveeyes:
I love tabbies, they are so beautiful; and they always seem to have such sweet, affectionate personalities!

Here's one of my favorite photos of Mon Amie and Henri together. No matter how big Henri got, Mon Amie still saw him as her little baby, and Henri still saw Mon Amie as mama.
SAM_4104.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tabbies, they are so beautiful; and they always seem to have such sweet, affectionate personalities!

Here's one of my favorite photos of Mon Amie and Henri together. No matter how big Henri got, Mon Amie still saw him as her little baby, and Henri still saw Mon Amie as mama.
View attachment 262464
Such a sweet pic of the two together! There used to be a lot of cuddling together when our furmily was larger. Now, there isn't any. Sometimes Tarifa and Baby Su will curl up fairly close, but there's no actual contact. I miss the catpiles!
IMG_1155.JPG
*Angels Sishya and Sahra* :hearthrob::hearthrob:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Such a sweet pic of the two together! There used to be a lot of cuddling together when our furmily was larger. Now, there isn't any. Sometimes Tarifa and Baby Su will curl up fairly close, but there's no actual contact. I miss the catpiles!
*Angels Sishya and Sahra* :hearthrob::hearthrob:
That's a cute photo of Sishya and Sahra, they look so peaceful!
There isn't as much cat cuddling around here as there used to be, either. Mon Amie, Henri, and C'est Moi would all cuddle together on a regular basis.
Now, sometimes C'est Moi and Hotaru will cuddle together, but Olivie doesn't really like to cuddle with anyone except for me. She and Hotaru are very competitive with each other. In the evenings, however, all four of us will cuddle together with the warm blankets and watch tv.

Henri was almost fully grown in this photo, but Mon Amie would still let him lay by her in the "nursing" position. He still thought that he was a baby kitten!
SAM_4009 (2).JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a cute photo of Sishya and Sahra, they look so peaceful!
There isn't as much cat cuddling around here as there used to be, either. Mon Amie, Henri, and C'est Moi would all cuddle together on a regular basis.
Now, sometimes C'est Moi and Hotaru will cuddle together, but Olivie doesn't really like to cuddle with anyone except for me. She and Hotaru are very competitive with each other. In the evenings, however, all four of us will cuddle together with the warm blankets and watch tv.

Henri was almost fully grown in this photo, but Mon Amie would still let him lay by her in the "nursing" position. He still thought that he was a baby kitten!
View attachment 262468
That is a WONDERFUL pic!!! A very graceful Henri and such a sweet Mon Amie!
We do that, too. That is why I have missed more endings of programs and films than I can count. But oh, it's so blissful being in the middle of a nest full of cats and warm blankets!
IMG_2853.JPG
*Three angels: Sahra, Rani, and Sammi*:hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump:

Attachments

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is a WONDERFUL pic!!! A very graceful Henri and such a sweet Mon Amie!
We do that, too. That is why I have missed more endings of programs and films than I can count. But oh, it's so blissful being in the middle of a nest full of cats and warm blankets! View attachment 262472*Three angels: Sahra, Rani, and Sammi*:hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump:
Those are some cute pics of your sweet kitties; and I like your kitty blanket!! We have a couple of kitty blankets, too. Being cuddled in a warm nest full of cats is one of the best things there is!! Little Olivie likes to be right up by my chest, and when she falls asleep, she snores...she sounds so cute!

here's a pic of the four of us from earlier this year
IMG_0556.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are some cute pics of your sweet kitties; and I like your kitty blanket!! We have a couple of kitty blankets, too. Being cuddled in a warm nest full of cats is one of the best things there is!! Little Olivie likes to be right up by my chest, and when she falls asleep, she snores...she sounds so cute!

here's a pic of the four of us from earlier this year
View attachment 262523
How adorable!!! Isn't that just the best, being covered with cats?! :redheartpump: Yes, I've been lucky in the cat blanket department. My folks gifted me with several cat-themed throws and a lion one as well.
Don't you love cat snores? They're so cute! And don't you wish human snores were anywhere near as cute?!:sleep::gaah::running::shocked:I've had the great fortune to live with a father who snored like a freight train and a couple of exes who have as well! *Of course, I snore, too. I guess we all do. But I don't hear THAT.*:sleep:
IMG_1637.JPG
*Count the cats: Angels Sahra, Sishya and Rani. Really.* :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kitty snores are definitely the cutest! Little Olivie was snoring this morning, and I didn't want to get out of bed because I didn't want to disturb her. I would like to get a video clip of her snoring, but she always seems to wake up when I turn the camera on. Sishya is kind of hard to spot in that pic, is that her on the chair with Rani? That's so cute, they all look so relaxed!
Here are a couple more very relaxed kitties, baby C'est Moi with angel Henri
SAM_7419.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty snores are definitely the cutest! Little Olivie was snoring this morning, and I didn't want to get out of bed because I didn't want to disturb her. I would like to get a video clip of her snoring, but she always seems to wake up when I turn the camera on. Sishya is kind of hard to spot in that pic, is that her on the chair with Rani? That's so cute, they all look so relaxed!
Here are a couple more very relaxed kitties, baby C'est Moi with angel Henri
View attachment 262645
I LOVE that pic you posted! Henri was so graceful, agile, and of course, stylish. And the difference in the sizes!!! Just adorable. :lolup::loveeyes::hearthrob::redheartpump:
Yes, that brown and white short fur behind the voluminous tuxedo floofings is Sishya.
IMG_1743.JPG
*My glossy handsome angel Calo* :redheartpump:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE that pic you posted! Henri was so graceful, agile, and of course, stylish. And the difference in the sizes!!! Just adorable. :lolup::loveeyes::hearthrob::redheartpump:
Yes, that brown and white short fur behind the voluminous tuxedo floofings is Sishya.
*My glossy handsome angel Calo* :redheartpump:
Your Calo certainly was a beauty, and so shiny!! I love how all of your kitties seem to have such unique names!

Here's Henri looking very statuesque and showing off his exquisite amber eyes.
SAM_4399.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Calo certainly was a beauty, and so shiny!! I love how all of your kitties seem to have such unique names!

Here's Henri looking very statuesque and showing off his exquisite amber eyes.
View attachment 262687
Thank you! What a handsome Henri and yes, what gorgeous deep amber eyes! Calo, whose name is just the Roma ('gipsy') word for "black", had golden eyes, as you see. I do love the house panthers!
IMG_1618.JPG
*A favorite pic: Angels Nicolas, Rani, and Sishya. Rani always "babied" Seesh and always wanted Nicolas to be her guy. Nikki, who was neutered quite early, never really accepted her attentions until rather late in life.* :redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! What a handsome Henri and yes, what gorgeous deep amber eyes! Calo, whose name is just the Roma ('gipsy') word for "black", had golden eyes, as you see. I do love the house panthers!
View attachment 262697*A favorite pic: Angels Nicolas, Rani, and Sishya. Rani always "babied" Seesh and always wanted Nicolas to be her guy. Nikki, who was neutered quite early, never really accepted her attentions until rather late in life.* :redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob:
Those three kitties sure look happy and content all cuddled up together!! That's the first picture that I've seen with Nicolas in it, he looks like a really handsome boy!
Tomorrow is National FIP awareness day. I will be making a donation to the Winn Feline Foundation in memory of Henri and Mon Amie.
Here's another favorite photo of mine of the two of them in much happier times:
SAM_3998.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those three kitties sure look happy and content all cuddled up together!! That's the first picture that I've seen with Nicolas in it, he looks like a really handsome boy!
Tomorrow is National FIP awareness day. I will be making a donation to the Winn Feline Foundation in memory of Henri and Mon Amie.
Here's another favorite photo of mine of the two of them in much happier times:
View attachment 262716
*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW* Yes, aren't we blessed to have digital cameras and phones and instant and unlimited photo-taking and -storing abilities?
Thank you on behalf of cats and those who care for them, for your donating.
Yes, sweet Nikki T. was our big yellow king. He left us just about a year after we moved here. He found me as a tiny stray and I originally thought he was a girl, so gave him a girl's name. When I was set straight, he became King Nicolas T. (for "The") Cat. In his prime, he weighed in at 22 lbs. As a kitten, before I brought him in, he used to catch and eat orange butterflies and I joked that he did that thinking it would make him more orange. He was a very, very sweet guy!
IMG_1056.JPG
*Angel, King Nicolas T. Cat in the Mojave, crossing his arms in regal fashion.*:redheartpump: