An oldie returns

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if there is still anyone here that was here when I first signed up on the cat site but I am a long time member. Life and work had to take a front seat for a while but I am hoping to be able to be back around more often.

For those of you who remember Zander, who had the bot fly larvae in her nose...…….Well she is still around and doing great. She still has issues with that nostril but is going strong. I still have Luci and one of the twin gingers, Lelu. We have acquired a few more this past year or two. I have included pictures of all of our cat kids.

Lelu (ginger) is my prodigal cat...….a neighbor took her off and she was found 6 months later, 12 miles away from home.

zander.jpg Luci.jpg Lelu.jpg
Terra.jpg Nox.jpg Reggie.jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Back! I joined in 2017

Your babies are so lovely!!!

Mia

1604062307698.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome back! I definitely remember you. Though, to be honest, your username sounded familiar, as did the name Zander, but it wasn't till you mentioned the bot fly larvae that I finally knew who you were. Poor Zander. Sorry to hear she still has issues with that nostril, but it would have been so much worse if you hadn't been so persistent with finding out what was wrong.