an interesting news story from Australia

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. :wavey:
I tried to post a link here to a news story from Australia but it didn't work. Sorry.
There was a house that was passed in at auction in Melbourne but the buyers later negotiated a deal to buy the house for an extra $140,000 if the sellers included their pet cat in the sale. The buyers daughter fell in love with the cat during house inspections.

Imagine if someone wanted to buy one of our babies! How dare they!! :stomp:

Last edited:

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Spoiled little girl who's Daddy will buy her anything she wants at any price even if it's at the expense of someone else's feelings. In this case the current cat's owners giving up their beloved pet. I hope they didn't go for it. Your story made me think of the spoiled bratty girl on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. 

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone.

I tried to post a link here to a news story from Australia but it didn't work. Sorry.
There was a house that was passed in at auction in Melbourne but the buyers later negotiated a deal to buy the house for an extra $140,000 if the sellers included their pet cat in the sale. The buyers daughter fell in love with the cat during house inspections.

Imagine if someone wanted to buy one of our babies! How dare they!!
Yeah I saw that. Let's see if this link works-  https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/252...sells-pet-cat-for-140-000-to-seal-house-deal/

I wonder what the going rate for a child is?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Spoiled little girl who's Daddy will buy her anything she wants at any price even if it's at the expense of someone else's feelings. In this case the current cat's owners giving up their beloved pet. I hope they didn't go for it. Your story made me think of the spoiled bratty girl on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. 
Sadly, they did. I posted a link to the story . Little Veruca Salt got her way again.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cat came with my new house :lol3:. He tried to write her into the contract but I guess that's not allowed. It has to be a private transaction and not included with the real estate. He said they were afraid that if they took her into town she'd get out and get killed trying to find her way back to the farm, but I think they just didn't want her anymore :(.