An angel is gone from us

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been asked to let you know that CatLover49 CatLover49 's Snowball was in dire health conditions and was put to sleep yesterday.

The two of them together gave it the good fight. Catlover49 always did everything that could be done for him, even through difficult times of her own.

She always wanted the best for Snowball. At the last, she gave the ultimate compassionate, selfless gift to a loving, wonderful companion.

RIP sweet baby. You will be missed so very much 💟.

Last edited:

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im sorry little snowball went to heaven :( She is now in a better place where she will be free from pain and will be loved by gods angels. You did all you can Catlover49, you loved and cared for her all her life and you were with her when she finally rested, she will always be with you from above till you meet with her again.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CatLover49 CatLover49 , you gave Snowball all he ever wanted, someone to love.....
The pain we feel when they leave us is equal to the love, a hole is left in our hearts that is very difficult to heal. Snowball took a piece of your heart for comfort, but he left a piece of his own, and all those special memories, to comfort you in the years ahead. Time is the only thing that helps to heal a broken heart. One day at a time.
Remember, the special bond you have with that wonderful little one is spiritual, so eternal. It is a strong one built over 12 years. He will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. "Death cannot take that which never dies".....He lives on through you now and would like nothing better than to see you share his love with others, adding on to it so it grows and blooms. Do not dwell on his end and the sadness, it changes nothing and only brings heartache. Instead, concentrate on your beautiful memories and what made him such a special boy, he left those memories as a gift for you.
My heart goes out to you, I know how much this hurts. My prayers are with you both, take care of yourself.....RIP beautiful Snowball. you will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sorry to hear of this, I am sure that he realizes that he was so very loved and well taken care of. Deb and I always talked of getting an all white cat and naming it "Snowball" but most likely never will, but I always get a little smile when I see that name. But if there is a reason to smile it is that we know that he is fine again right now, just fine, no more pain or health issues, and when they meet again it will be a joyous reunion.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: