Amber update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I forgot to post that Shawn is going in with me.So, incase I need some support, he'll be there also.
I haven't told Amber about her appt. I know it may be wrong of me to do.But, she is so stressed out right now about it and I know the news of the SOONER appt. will send her over the edge.So, I just say that we haven't gotten the results back yet, which isn't a lie.
I haven't been doing a whole lot since I got the call.Other than watching TV with the kids and will do some painting for fun with them here in just a few minutes.They LOVE to paint and this will help take their minds off of all this for a bit.
Thank you all for everything.I will update as often as I can.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm glad that there will be someone else there. Definitely take notes and ask the doctor if you don't understand something. Don't let him continue if you don't understand.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

& {{{vibes}}} still coming your way Tammy & Amber!
Still thinking of you and your family!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Hey guys, I forgot to post that Shawn is going in with me.So, incase I need some support, he'll be there also.
I haven't told Amber about her appt. I know it may be wrong of me to do.But, she is so stressed out right now about it and I know the news of the SOONER appt. will send her over the edge.So, I just say that we haven't gotten the results back yet, which isn't a lie.
I haven't been doing a whole lot since I got the call.Other than watching TV with the kids and will do some painting for fun with them here in just a few minutes.They LOVE to paint and this will help take their minds off of all this for a bit.
Thank you all for everything.I will update as often as I can.
Hey Tammy, I am still sending prayers and hugs for you and Amber. I am glad that Shawn is gonna be able to be there with you too. I will be with you in spirit, please remember that there are lots of people here that are praying for you and Amber.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammy - I have been following your thread and sending you, Amber and the rest of your family good vibes and positive thoughts. I'm so sorry that you have to wait until Tuesday to find out the results - I hope that the news is as good as it can be and the doctor is able to treat Amber's knee problem easily.

I know that you must all be so worried - hugs to you all

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All of our thoughts and prayer go to your and your family during this trying and difficult time. Remember, you have friends here that support you and will listen, and you do not go through this alone. Be well, and no matter what, remember to also look after yourself too, get well, get slots of fluids, and get your sleep too. You may not feel like doing any of that, but it is important you do, you do not need to be sick as well. Vibes going out to you and your family.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have just seen this thread , and im praying for you and your daughter. will be thinking of you both over these next few days.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just want to let you know that Amber is in our prayers and thoughts.

When you can please let is know how everyone is doing.