Amber & I are finally home!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you!!! I think she is an adorable baby, too!!! She seems more adorable to me when it isn't 3am and she's crying!!

It has been really hard to sleep, I get a couple hours here, a couple hours there...but I am adjusting. Brooke (my step-daughter) is here now doing the dishes and Amber is sleeping, but I wanted to hop online for a bit...though I should be sleeping.

I'm glad you all liked the pictures! That is thanks to my wonderful friend Shannon, who used her digital camera and sent them to me.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debbie, It's so good to see you online, even though you're right; you should be sleeping. Amber will eventually schedule herself. Of course the first few months with a new baby are spent adjusting to all the changes and all the washing! We're overwhelmed with joy for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for asking, Tigger...I feel pretty good...a little less tired.

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Debby,
You did a fantastic job. Told you she would be a little rainbow. I think all babys are beautiful but Amber is a beautiful, beautiful baby. I'm so glad your hubby had his "attitude adjustment" and came through for you. He can now feel really good about himself too. He must be very proud of you and Amber. Actually you look beautiful in the picture. Don't worry about anything. All will get back to normal in due time. Everyone has given you excellent advice. Just take things at a slow pace and give Amber lots of kisses.
Blessed be Debby & Amber.
Dee
Mom to Jessie, Nikkie, Luckie, Lady & Sammy

sydney the kid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanna say this again : congrats with your sweet little baby Amber !!! I wish I could hold her and put a gentle kiss on her little cheeks !!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful! You are so lucky to have such a gorgeous little girl. She is also lucky to have you as a parent.