Amazon Giveaways

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amazon has a giveaway program where you can try to win stuff from their site. These items are usually sponsored by the individual sellers. The chances of winning something are quite slim but they usually offer discounts up to 40% off the price of the item as a consolation if you don't win. They do have cat toys and fountains in the giveaways along with countless other items. Some items require nothing on your part to enter. Most require watching about 15 seconds of a commercial for the item.

Amazon Giveaways

You probably won't win (I have yet to win anything :rolleyes2:) but if you stumble upon something you're looking to buy, it's also a great way to get a discount.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've actually done well in the past with giveaways and raffles. But it always seems like when you try for something you'd never think to get yourself; that's what you win. :crazy:
I've tried with items that I wouldn't need or want. I still don't win. I've done well in the past with other places but so far with Amazon, it's a big, fat ZERO. I have gotten some good discounts on stuff I would have bought anyway so there's that.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, if anybody wins one, be sure to post about it. I'm pretty sure it's just a ploy to get you to click on it and decide that a 15% discount is pretty good after all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, if anybody wins one, be sure to post about it. I'm pretty sure it's just a ploy to get you to click on it and decide that a 15% discount is pretty good after all.
I think so.

I have bought 2 items that I got the discount on and that was because there was also a coupon available on it when I got to the item's page.