Am So Sad I Can No Longer Look After My Kitten

Mat craigs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just found out i am allegic to cats. 2days ago. And i have to give a way my kittens. If anyone is interested, PM me, please.
Waiting for any interested persons

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Please note, this is an international site.

Can you share your location information (not exact address but country, state and/or city)?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
You don't have to give them away. Lots of people here have allergies but they manage to keep their pets.

Please talk to your doctor about getting shots or medication to help you cope with your allergies. If you give us some more details about your situation I'm sure lots of people on TCS will be able to give you advice and support.

:)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If worse comes to worst, we may be able to help you place them in a good no-kill shelter or rescue, but we need to know, generally, where you are! And DO talk with you doctor about solutions to this! There are several out there.

kommunity kats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You haven't even tried to deal with your allergy first. I don't recommend pharmaceuticals, but there often ARE effective natural methods of controlling allergies! One person reports under the following article, that tye got rid of their allergy symptoms by eliminating all dairy products from their diet!

"10 Natural Allergy Remedies for Fast Allergy Relief"
10 Natural Allergy Remedies For Fast Relief - Earth Clinic®