Almost Time For Football Season!

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
That's true. What I meant was I was mostly tired of them winning till the end of the game then blowing it. I have enough aggravation in my life. You sure know your football.
I mentioned this in the complliments thread.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's starting over here soon also. I mean real football, not that strange game you have over there ;)
That means I will struggle to park my car outside my own home every other Saturday because I live less than a mile away from Burnley's ground.
I'm not a proper fan but want them to do well because it's my home town.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Is vthe "strnge game" you are referring to the National Football League?

It is actually not so strange in the UK anymore. Three NFL games will be played in London this year, down from four last season.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm kind of enjoying those London games, although it's no different watching, except for broncos fans.
So ...I finally had a chance to watch the broncos/vikings preseason game from Saturday.
If we get a new offensive line, get a running game, and, oh yeah, replace all the coaching staff all the way to the top, well then our quarterback and his hotshot backup quarterback- announced today, might stand a chance ;)

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
We can talk all year about the Broncos and Vikings, who essentially swapped QBs. But my favorite NFC team is the Green Bay Packers.