All Things Books And Reading Thread - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm just so hooked on cozy mysteries right now. I'm reading the Witchcraft series by Juliet Blackwell right now. There's this familiar, Oscar, who is half troll and half gargoyle, but who spends most of his time in the form of a Vietnamese pot bellied pig whom I am rather taken with. Silly, fun, good mystery, I'm a happy camper!

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm currently reading Darkest Night, which is book 4 of the A Vision of Shadows arc in the Warriors series. I'm about halfway through, and am really enjoying it so far.

As soon as I finish that book I'm going to read My Life in a Cat House by Gwen Cooper, who is best known for her books about Homer the little black blind kitty. My Life in a Cat House is a collection of short stories about Gwen's cats, including Homer. She is planning on donating all proceeds from this book to the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary if you purchase it from Barnes & Noble between 11/23 and 12/2; it's a good opportunity to get a book of cute kitty stories, and help a very worthy charity at the same time!
IMG_9321.JPG

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH GOOD! My SS check will be here in time for me to order it from them!

I'm reading "The Cats Came Back," the lastest of the Magical Cats series by Sofie Kelly. After that, I think I'll reread several favorite Maeve Binchy books. Something about her prose just makes me feel hugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.