All Thing Books And Reading Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
The Old Religion is sooooo good!! People now practicing Pagan stuff, Wicca.
Author makes it sound so real as folks are willing to do anything to make life
better in their tiny Cornish village. Yes, I am across the pond again having bacon
rolls with brown sauce.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have just ordered hard copy book Circe, have also ordered paperback Circe. 🌹 :silver: 🌸 🎨I am so looking forward to receiving these 2 books, while the same book I will want to give one to a very special friend of mine. 🌺:silver:🌸Woman, myth, lover, and survivor. :lovecat3:💫I realize shipping may be long, but I have a whole lot of other books I can read until it/they arrive.🌴

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Still reading The Old Religion but it's now too hot to be outside, can't handle 90s.
I downloaded the library EBook to Fire so I can read it inside,,,would rather read
hard copy outside but as Mick Jagger warbles. "you can't always get what you want"🎶🎼🎙🎼🎵🎹🎸

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
O Keith Richards autobiography is so good. I was fortunate when it first came out I was the first person to read brand new hardcover from the library! I have his pic 4"x 6" setting on my dresser with his autograph~he wrote "This is the Life. Believe it or not I haven't forgotten any of it.
Thanks & Praises 🌷 🌑:silver:🌺🌼🌹

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now reading "The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell."

I HAVE A KINDLE COMING! WHOO HOOOOO! I bought the package that included the case and charger. Oddly, the charger will arrive a few days after the Kindle itself, but assuming I have the right USB cord, I can charge it with my multi-charger.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Now reading "The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell."

I HAVE A KINDLE COMING! WHOO HOOOOO! I bought the package that included the case and charger. Oddly, the charger will arrive a few days after the Kindle itself, but assuming I have the right USB cord, I can charge it with my multi-charger.
Will you download the Miss Fortune series?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's great !!!! :woohoo: Is it just a Kindle e-reader? Or did you get the Kindle Fire? Either way, now you'll have access to many more books, including the freebies at Bookbub.

How's everyone's books?
My most recent one, The Last House Guest is finished.

Now I have to decide whether to start the June 2020 book of the month club a few days early. Or try to read something else first.

Since I'm generally a slower reader, I may go with option one. However, I already have The Guardians borrowed from the library, which will expire first, and will have a long wait to borrow again. So maybe I should read it first. :headscratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.