All Thing Books And Reading Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i can't remember exact titles, but something about Red Gate Farm, Whispering Statue, Clue in the Stagecoach, Clue in the Crossword Cipher. There were quite a few that had long holds on them!!!
Those ones don't sound familiar, but there are lots of them! Just checked, and my library has some in e-book format. Might have to borrow one.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Julie Andrews has a new memoir out this Tuesday, Home work : a memoir of my Hollywood years.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
What's everyone reading? I'm almost done with The Widow by Fiona Barton. It was her first book and I love it.
One of those psychological thrillers I love so much.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I finally finished "The Nonesuch," and it was so much fun! A lot of Heyer's heroines tend to be shy and retiring, but not Ancilla! About 30 pages in, I remembered how much fun the book was the first time I read it!

Now, I'm on to "Cookies and Clairvoyance," the eighth book in The Magical Bakery cozy mystery series by Bailey Cates. JUST started it, so no reports yet.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
What are you all reading? I just started The Good Neighbor by Cathryn Grant and I'm enjoying it.
A teenager goes missing from her home in California 2 months after she and her parents moved there.
I'm been reading so many books by authors from across the pond that I am missing my beans on toast and
bacon rolls with brown sauce!! :flail:

jcat jcat How is the geisha book?

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am currently reading The Testaments by. Margaret Atwood. Next up is Me, Elton John's new autobiography.

I mostly read contemporary fiction, lots of mystery series (Louise Penny, Peter Robinson, Ian Rankin, Denise Mina, etc) and biographies/autobiographies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Do you like it?
I think so. :paranoid:

I am currently reading The Testaments by. Margaret Atwood. Next up is Me, Elton John's new autobiography.

I mostly read contemporary fiction, lots of mystery series (Louise Penny, Peter Robinson, Ian Rankin, Denise Mina, etc) and biographies/autobiographies.
Welcome Twylasmom Twylasmom . Since you read a lot, do consider joining us in our monthly book club read. :read:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Still working on The Library Lovers' Cozy Mystery series, and really enjoying it...even though the pet is a dog! I really like the fact that there are a couple of recipes, a craft instruction sheet, AND a book club questions list in every book. Yes, there is a book club in the book!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have started reading Jeffrey Archer. On the second one False Impressions, the other being Sons of the Father. Really enjoying them. He has written a lot over the years so I will be ok for reading material for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.