All Rawz Pates With Liver, Available Soon In 3 Oz Cans (?)

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do believe I am making things too hard on myself trying to mix salmon oil into turkey and then the two turkey cans together at meal time. Maybe I just need to get duck in rotation again. With an IBD cat, I just get in this groove of "we've finally got this. don't change a thing!" that I forget more than one thing works with her. Full time duck wouldn't work with her because that's too much salmon oil in a day. But one or two duck guest star meals a day might do the trick.

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
L lisamarie12 , thanks for sharing the news about the smaller cans and also the new authorized retailer! Sometimes I need to order just one case of Rawz and am glad to know of a place where that's enough to meet the free-shipping minimum.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally decided to write to Rawz and see if I could get a few canned food samples. Milly almost gave the Rawz Rabbit pate a wide berth but then she circled around, returned to the ounce I'd offered, and ate most of the meal. I'll try it again tomorrow!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally decided to write to Rawz and see if I could get a few canned food samples. Milly almost gave the Rawz Rabbit pate a wide berth but then she circled around, returned to the ounce I'd offered, and ate most of the meal. I'll try it again tomorrow!
That’s high purraise from Milly! Krista will often give a new food only a few bites. She does her own slow introductions. 😹 I say any food a cat takes more than a couple of bites the first time, keep offering it.