All Canidae Wet Food Is Now Carrageenan, Grain And Potato-free!

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am excited to finally try their wet food since having carrageenan in it is what was stopping me from buying it previously. I got an email from them that they now have a few different new lines of food out, all grain, carrageenan and potato free. They also discontinued their old line. Looks like they have a pretty good variety of flavors and textures with the new food. Has anyone tried it out yet? I haven't checked to see what stores carry it, but so far Chewy.com doesn't have it yet.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I was looking at it on petflow but the labels didnt say that. Though they dont have to change the label. Do you k ow what the new line is called or what the cans look like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, looks like Petco is selling it, and they have the ingredients listed for each one. I'm kind of disappointed in the price though- when you divide the case of 18 by the selling price, it comes out to $1.49 for each 3 oz can. I still may try it though and see how much they like it

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad its not that price for a 5.5 oz can. That would be more reasonable. maybe I could just buy a few.