Alex's Reactions

BlackCat ="."=

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! Everyone ive been wanting to get another cat but im not sure how my boy Alex will react, i certainly dont want him feel less loved, its just his behaviour since i got him has been excessively attached, he doesn't like to be alone in all means necessary, so i thought maybe a companion may help his anxiety. He claws at the bed to wake me up when he wants to go downstairs, ive tried closing the door but i feel im locking him out the place hes comfortable in.

Any Advice?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BlackCat ="."=

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I remember putting on relaxtion music for cats on YouTube but hes such an active kitty at times he doesn't settle. I think its because of the previous owners who had him took him away from his mum too early.
I rehomed him i dont like animals in shelters i find that every animal deserves a loving home. Perpas i spoil him too much?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BlackCat ="."=

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hes 5 and he is Nautured ye and all up-to-date with vaccinations and flea worm treatment. I play with him all the time especially after meal times. I chase him around the house and i also let him out my balcony for fresh air, he has tunnles and boxes cat tree loads of toys and most of all stealing the couch heh

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
I would also agree with Furballsmom Furballsmom and say temporary fostering is the way to go until you know how Alex will handle other cats.

If you also want to adopt right away, some shelters have a 1 week trial period, however I wouldn’t have the heart to return a cat...

Also if you ever need help and advice feel free to message me or post on here with your questions.