Air Purifier Recommendations

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting my husband an air purifier for Christmas due to his allergies (he's pretty miserable 11 months of the year, has been since we moved to Georgia). It will go in our bedroom, 150 sf. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking at this one right now. I like its four part filtration system vs. everyone else's three:

This is the top of the price range I want to spend, nothing too crazy!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I hVe a Honeywell air purifier tower. It is my third Honeywell tower. They last forever.

I got it at Target. I am pretty sure they have them at Walmart.

They have different price ranges.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got this one, seems pretty good. It's rated for up to 350 feet, but I have it in the bedroom. I suppose you can't really over-filter ;). The smaller version is only 3-part filtration but the larger one is 4-part. But the one you posted has even better reviews so it looks like a good choice.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H4JGF26/?tag=&tag=thecatsite

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have Rabbit Air. One in our bedroom and one downstairs. They cover up to 750 sf. My allergist recommended them and they work fantastic although are pricey. From the first day we turned them on it changed our breathing completely. Both of us used to snore and we stopped that first night. The nice thing too is there are 4 different filter systems to choose from depending on what your worst problem is; pet dander, smoke, odors (forgot the last one). Main filter is washable or you can vacuum it monthly and the entire inside filter system gets replaced annually. Utterly silent and the model we have has a streamlined modern (the Minus 2) appearance.

I seriously can't give this higher marks if I tried. Life changing.

Rabbit Air | HEPA Air Purifiers that are Ultra Quiet and Effective