Air Pods

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do I have to be so dense? How do I pair these things? I have sat for 8 hours trying to figure it out. Instructions need a microsope in order to read. Ugh

These aren't really Apple's but a cheap version. My cousin has one but he's 5 states away. Also curious how do I set up which one is right and which one is left. Ugh

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get on the internet, enter the brand and see if they can come up with instructions easier to read. I have done this many times with instructions I don't understand and have actually got more help from the comment/rating comments then the instructions themselves! I wish my 12-year-old grandson was there he has many of the wireless air pods, including the Apple ones and could help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly that didn't work. The air pods supposedly came from overseas (well known company though that got them) so no one here knows. As usual. I did find a YouTube on them (i7S TWS) but the videos are wrong as none of them matched the type of air pods I got. Yet the number I just put in is what my iPhone shows. Turns out my cousin got a different type of the air pods and from a different company. I'm so sad. Ugh always just me with these issues. :(

Last edited: