Air Fryer Recipes!

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got an air fryer for Christmas this year and I need some recipes to try! Please share some of your favorites!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
What kind of air fryer do you have? I have a Ninja Foodi Grill that I love, but I also have a Phillips air fryer that I really enjoyed using until I got the Foodi Grill. Instead of actual recipes, let me give you a few of my favorite sites:

http://vsreviews.com/airfryer-recipes/#10_Paprika_roast_chicken_with_crispy_potato_rosti

100+ Air Fryer Recipes | Dallas Socials

Air Fryer Recipes | Blue Jean Chef - Meredith Laurence (She used to be on QVC and I have a couple of her books.)

I have I air-fried all kinds of poultry, from wings to legs, to thighs and breasts. Stuffed mushrooms are awesome. Baked potatoes rock in the air-fryer. Shrimp, pork tenderloins (the ones that weigh about a pound or so). Pork chops. Burgers! Hot dogs, brats. Corn on the cob, asparagus. Pretty much anything and everything.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't remember what make I have. It's a little round black one that I bought at Kohl's, I think. The features on it are quite intuitive and easy to operate. Air fryers are great for heating frozen pasties. I make bacon (both Canadian bacon and regular bacon), burgers and sausage in it. I don't follow recipes per se. I "fly by the seat of my pants" as it were.

I use it the most for making fish. It doesn't stink up the place as much as frying in a pan or baking in the oven. Much cooler cooking with it in summer, as well.

Unfortunately, the cats keep trying to get into it and eat the grease, which they can't get to because of the wire grate in the cooking drawer. Doesn't stop them from trying.