Ain't No Friskies When She's Gone

CSenna89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! My name is Clay Senna and I am the proud owner of a manx white female cat named "Pootie", strange I know haha. I was leaving for work a few days ago when i grabbed a friskies cat treat (which Pootie loves) and I found myself thinking of funny commercials. At the end of the day I came up with a script for Pooties favorite treats. I was wondering if you all would give me your opinions on it! I hope it puts a smile on your faces.

*SCRIPT*

Woman walks into her kitchen and grabs the friskies cat treats from the pantry and hands one to her patiently waiting and excited cat. After giving her cat the treat she grabs her purse and walks out the front door. The cat frantically chases the woman. As soon as the door closes the camera angle shows the cat staring at the door then suddenly the cat turns to the camera and the background fades to black. Then the cat begins to sing in deep voice.

"Ain't no friskies when she's gone
It's not fair when she's away
Ain't no friskies when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away

And I know, I know, I know!
Hey I oughtta leave young thing alone
But ain't no friskies when she's gone"

The light then begins to come back from behind the cat when suddenly the door swings open and the cat excitedly turns to see it's owner coming back inside. The owner looks at the cat and says "oops, I forgot my keys" then leaves again. Cat turns back to the camera with a distraught look.

Voice over says "don't put your cat through a heart ache, give them a friskies cat treat so there's some sunshine when your gone".

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: Hahahaha! I love it! very creative. Love your sense of humor! An old friend & I were so crazy we used to think up funny comedy sketches all the time, & say we should have a show...or at least write for one.
You should submit your idea to the company...you never know! Tell them you have to have full credit though.;)

Welcome by the way. Not sure when you joined, but see you're a "kitten," so welcome! You probably haven't seen me around, because I am an older member, checking back in to catch up w/ everyone. Between losing my sweet boy pictured here, Angel, to lymphoma (Feb 5th will be 2 yrs ago already) & the cleaning business I started almost 5 yrs ago, I've found myself with less & less time to hang out here. .. I'm good if I get emails checked every to every other day!
It's just myself cleaning, so I'm pretty tired when I get home & have to keep home up too.
I also had a new little black beauty show up on my porch 7 months after losing Angel, so Labor day wknd was a year ago
"I was adopted again." :biggrin:
I hope you find this site as welcoming, helpful & supportive as I have. It's full of wonderful people!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
LOL, I can just picture the cat singing to the tune. :dancingblackcat:
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Glad you joined the forum, please check out some of the Articles and other resources. We would love to see a pic of your white manx female named Pootie. If you'd like you can post a pic here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!