AHH! Open wide

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
SO cute…are the points of his fangs gone? Wow I’ve never seen that before!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Omg yes, I’m glad you noticed !! We got my boy when he was around 9 months and he had a horrible habit of biting his METAL bowl while eating. His previous owners should’ve stopped him from doing this, my thoughts are they became dull because of that. Needless to say we changed his food bowls when we bought him and monitored his eating and he soon got out of that habit. :)

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
SO cute…are the points of his fangs gone? Wow I’ve never seen that before!
I’m still getting used to using this site aha I replied to your comment but my comment is further down my lovely x

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Count is a black cat whose owner posted a picture of a yawn that looked so wide you almost could see China down there. I hoped he'd see it and repost. I don't know if I can find it, but maybe I could copy it and post it.

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Count is a black cat whose owner posted a picture of a yawn that looked so wide you almost could see China down there. I hoped he'd see it and repost. I don't know if I can find it, but maybe I could copy it and post it.
ohh okay, thank you hun for explaining, I knew to this site aha

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a little pic of the yawn that Count used on a banner for his posts. If you use the search function, you'll find it.

I wasn't able to find the original picture.:(

Black.kitty.^.^

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I haven’t found his lil yawn yet but damn aww he’s gorgeous, I didn’t even know you could search for things here.