Aggression after roommate moved in with intact male cat

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I moved house from Killarney to Connemara at night to avoid city traffic, Boycat, who is a feline Houdini ,got out of his crate fast. I drove all the way with him under my seat as I was scared he would get out of the car. At the Limerick Tunnel Toll Plaza I sat there at 2 am like a lemon as I could not reach to pay … I have a disability sticker so pleaded insanity...He stayed under the seat all the way.
VERY grateful he did!
Wow. My Irish ancestors may have come from Connemara area and I've always been interested in Irish history and in seeing how beautiful the land is. *We love pix here -- of cats! and cats in Connemara? A double bonus!*

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah I am in Mayo now... Much more beautiful. Wilder. I found Connemare too full of people. I am on a new computer ie new to me and not transferred all my photos yet... let me see...

Jacob cat..... the ocean at the back of my place... and sunrise at the front . Jacob is a gentle old man. .very cuddly and timid of the other toms.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah I am in Mayo now... Much more beautiful. Wilder. I found Connemare too full of people. I am on a new computer ie new to me and not transferred all my photos yet... let me see...

Jacob cat..... the ocean at the back of my place... and sunrise at the front . Jacob is a gentle old man. .very cuddly and timid of the other toms.
Oh, wow, Jacob is very handsome, isn't he? SNORGLES (kisses and cuddles) on him from me! And thank you for sharing beautiful scenes. Enjoy your new computer -- takes time to get everything the way you want it, I know. This one is new from the beginning of the year. Lots of learning to do and photo storage is changing a lot as everyone wants $$$.
New photo by Jmuhj Acat
New photo by Jmuhj Acat
Here are Baby Su, 17 and born feral, and Elvis, 14. As you can see, they enjoy the good life here in la-la land, CATifornia :yess: