Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’d like to be mid-40s, just starting an exciting new job with wonderful colleagues, the best boss ever, and in a stunningly beautiful place. No aches or pains and brimming with enthusiasm and optimism. :)

But no, I’m 65 and feeling the sympathy for my parents’ aging issues that the younger me rolled her eyes at.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’d like to be mid-40s, just starting an exciting new job with wonderful colleagues, the best boss ever, and in a stunningly beautiful place. No aches or pains and brimming with enthusiasm and optimism. :)

But no, I’m 65 and feeling the sympathy for my parents’ aging issues that the younger me rolled her eyes at.
Ain't that the truth!

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like to be 35, i.e. old enough to be mature and young enough to do all the physical activities I enjoy without needing Ibuprofen. ;)
That's hard... I like being an adult so I wouldn't want to go back to childhood or even high school, but pretty much any age after that would be OK.

I second "old enough to be mature and young enough to not need Ibuprofen." :lol:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maybe around 40. Old enough to know who I am, young enough to do the things I want to do physically. And young enough that I have time to make changes, take chances. I am 67 and I am feeling life flying by. My best friend just died suddenly at 55, so I guess I am really feeling aware of mortality.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
32 just divorced so found a life and stress diet had happened, I felt great about myself :thumbsup: I'm 48 now happily married this time :yess:

bitkit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I had the wisdom I have today I'd be be a sperm and swim the other direction.

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's very hard for me to pick an age that I would like to go back to. So many aspects of life come into play at different ages.
Knowing what I know now, I would like to be in the same situation (financially secure, retired, children grown) but have a 45 year old body instead of my current 65 year old body.