Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ha yeah. Soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So she's doing great! I just thought I'd update you guys. So she is almost at 300 grams and she gained that in 3 days. I got her the mama and babycat food by royal canin and I mix that with her wet food along with a separate dish of the food mixed with water. I mix it with water because this type of food is rehydratable, plus she is too small for a bowl of water and this way she gets some water! Anyways, I started her on that food a few days ago and she is gaining like crazy. She is one fat kitten! I also gave her a bath today, I've been waiting for to be fat and healthy. So she's doing great!

tiffr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's hard to get a picture of her! She's so fast lol

Attachments

tiffr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's very playful!

Attachments

tiffr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She loves playing with him. These are my two foster babies

That's cain. He was one of my bottle babies last year

Attachments

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Please continue to update here. I just read this entire thread and am so glad to have reached present day with a positive outcome.

tiffr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So her bane is Tygrus.. she’s about 8 months old now. She has grown a lot, but she’s a small cat. Her growth was stunted a bit from the worms. Shes very sweet, like maybe too sweet.

Anyways, i’m posting on here to see if there may be something wrong. She has a very fat belly. Its not swollen, or bloated. It’s a saggy tummy, she looks like an old spayed cat. She is spayed and we thought maybe she had worms, so we got her treated just in case... but do you think it’s just because her body is small?