2.Roxi
3. Pepper
4.Bear
5. Smoky

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!! How adorable!!! I am jealous! It sure is a colorful litter, too!!!

So glad you posted pictures! Please keep us updated, and those kitties warm!!!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh what sweet little babies! Thank you for sharing the pics with us!

Now, just a few more little tips here for you ...

While I strongly encourage you to continue handling these babies as frequently as you can, you do need to keep them warm right now. If you are taking them out of the nest frequently, then make up some of those nifty rice heaters and put them in your lap as you handle the kittens. Warmth is paramount right now. Don't forget to wash your hands with a good antibacterial soap before you handle them!

Also, if you are taking pics of them with a flash, remember not to allow the flash to go off right in their little faces - even though their eyes are not open yet, it could damage them. Always take pics from the side or tape a thick piece of tissue over the flash unit to diffuse the light.

And something else you need to think about ... your Mom cat is going to experience a little kitten heat here very, very soon. Remember to keep Momcat well and far away from any boys who might decide to impregnate her again. And of course, you will need to think about her spay arrangements quite soon. Might wanna go ahead and call the vet to see if in about 3 to 4 weeks, he can do it for you.

Thanks again for sharing those pics! I just LOVE the babies!

~gf~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof6mews

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the advice....The babies are warm....I didnt use a flash.....and there are no males to get Scarlette pregnant. Keep sending the advice my way...I am so new to this!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The males will be outside. They will smell her and she will try and get out even if it means deserting the kittens.
Be sure the room you have her in is tight so that she can't escape, but expect her to try to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof6mews

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment bldg. So hopefully I wont have that problem.