Advice On My Pregnant Kitty!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Uhg, I got no sleep last night, I thought Sassy was gonna go into labor. She's been tossing and turning all night.
I have to work today, but my boss knows I'm expecting my babies. So thankfully I she goes into labor while I'm at work my boss said I could go home

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well her belly has been "Bubbling" all morning. The babies are moving around nonstop. She has been restless for sure. She follows me to the bathroom. She isn't too clingy, and not meowing any more than usual. But it does seem like she might be in some pain. She gets up so much. I have to go to work in a few hours. Hopefully she holds off until I get home so I don't have to rush home in the middle of work. Maybe tomorrow tho? So who knows.

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well her belly has been "Bubbling" all morning. The babies are moving around nonstop. She has been restless for sure. She follows me to the bathroom. She isn't too clingy, and not meowing any more than usual. But it does seem like she might be in some pain. She gets up so much. I have to go to work in a few hours. Hopefully she holds off until I get home so I don't have to rush home in the middle of work. Maybe tomorrow tho? So who knows.
I doubt she will have them this afternoon, but who knows! She may surprise you lol. Later tonight tomorrow and onwards is another more likely possibility. It sounds like maybe her body is getting frustrated in maybe she doesn’t understand it.

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She doesn't seem frustrated or anything, she's really calm.

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I moved one of her besting boxes and her food into my master bathroom. Because it's darker and more quiet and she kept going under my bed. She went right in her besting box and stayed in there for a little while. She's still following me around. And not tons of kitten movement today like yesterday.

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I moved one of her besting boxes and her food into my master bathroom. Because it's darker and more quiet and she kept going under my bed. She went right in her besting box and stayed in there for a little while. She's still following me around. And not tons of kitten movement today like yesterday.
Getting close! Amora did the same! She went in there for maybe 10 minutes, stepped out, and didn’t go back until she has her kittens! :)

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just got home from work. Sassy ate nothing today! Her waters are leaking. I keep seeing a little drip out and she's have pretty quick contractions. But she's extremely calm. Not meowing, not purring loud. If her contractions are close together does that mean it's happening now?? She seems like she's poushing!

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay yea.. full blown labor.. I can see the bubble and a tiny bit of the kitten so I know it's definitely not the amniotic sac.

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The placenta from baby #1 is still inside mama. She detached baby, but placenta is still inside. It's been about 20 mins since first was born. There's more insode

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Baby #2 is born. Placenta was delivered for both 1 and 2. #1 grey possible grey tabby born at 11:40pm.. and #2 also possible grey tabby 12:25am

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I definitely feel at least one more kitten. But she's resting right now for the first time.

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I turned on the light for a second just to take a pic and turned it off. I honestly can't tell if that black one is a tabby or barely calico.
There is still a 4th kitten I felt it an hr ago it hadn't dropped yet.. her last kitten was almost an hr and a half a go. She doesn't seem stressed she's calm r

Attachments

Whitney_erin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is a 5th still in her tummy, I can see and feel it moving.. sorry in spamming with a million messages just wanted to keep y'all update and ease my mind while typing.