Advice on a 12 week old Ragdoll x Bengal Mix kitten

sarahb1980

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I have a beautiful bengal/ragdoll mix kitten, her name is Nala. As well as being beautiful, she incredibly mischievous and naughty! She climbs EVERYTHING including my legs and is very very smart.

Has anyone had a mix of this type before? I understand the Bengal and Ragdoll breeds couldn't be any more different. I was was hoping someone could tell me the temperament as they gets older? Do they become more docile like a ragdoll or am I likely to have a little bengal hunter for lifetime?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWW - what a sweetie and kittens always look so peaceful, calm and quiet WHEN SLEEPING, that is. :lol3: Nala sounds like a typical kitten actually as they can be quite rambunctious and full of wild energy! She looks more like a Ragdoll then a Bengal SO maybe she will retain more of the Ragdoll temperament as she ages. Bengal's, from what I have learned here, do appear to be a bit more demanding on their owner's for attention and require exercise with interactive toys. I think it will be hard to say at this point which temperament Nala will carry because she is still so very young. :rub: :wavey:

Rachael42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! Is there any update on this post a few years down the line? How did Nala grow up? I'm collecting a ragdoll x bengal next week, and would love to know more about your experience with the breed!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I have a beautiful bengal/ragdoll mix kitten, her name is Nala. As well as being beautiful, she incredibly mischievous and naughty! She climbs EVERYTHING including my legs and is very very smart.

Has anyone had a mix of this type before? I understand the Bengal and Ragdoll breeds couldn't be any more different. I was was hoping someone could tell me the temperament as they gets older? Do they become more docile like a ragdoll or am I likely to have a little bengal hunter for lifetime?

This is my mix. middle bottom is her mom. Her personality is the same as her mom. But then,what were the personalities of the cats from her dad,grandpa,great grandpa and so on. Sweet as pie
20170106_234932-COLLAGE.jpg

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
No way of knowing there temperament. About 6 months is teenager. You will really notice a difference!