Adventure Cat Remi!

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After a little time getting used to the harness, my sis and I decided to bring 13 week old Remi on his first adventure- with lots of thought and planning of course.
After we grabbed a couple of friends and my bf, we drove 45 minutes (most of which was spent purring and napping) to our favorite petstore! We spent about an hour in the petstore exploring, meeting new animals and meeting new people. Remi loved it (though he wasn't so sure about shopping carts. Freaky big metal things, y'know?) and drank up all the attention :redheartpump:
He had his whiskers forward and his tail high and he was determined to explore everything!
So proud :redheartpump::redheartpump:
Then, on impulse, we stopped by a neat little cafe (weren't sure at first if they allowed cats, but when the employees saw Remi one of them literally started crying she was so happy- everyone needs a little cat therapy) and Remi explored all over there too!
Of course, such a busy day for one so little calls for lots of naps. He slept all the way home, ate a hearty dinner, and is sleeping contently in the other room.

C41D9CFE-D683-442B-B6AC-792FA0D64B12.JPG
Car trip there!

898787D8-211C-44C4-915A-97BA85EFBA01.JPG

Confidently exploring!

IMG-5443.JPG

Hanging out at the cafe :lovecat2:

F0CF60F2-8547-49A5-B341-A62BF38FD2C6.JPG

He had to climb on all the shelves!!

IMG-5449.JPG

Up high on my boyfriend's shoulders, looking out over the city!

IMG-5461.JPG

And Theo?
Unlike Remi, he's purr-fectly happy to stay right at home, curled up cozy on the couch protecting his domain. :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the compliments :redheartpump:
He sure knows he's handsome, lol! Always busy strutting about like he owns the world hehe

mrgrtt123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You surely have an adventurous and amazing fur buddy. I can't wait for your next adventure with this furball of yours.