Adopt Der Baron Von Komfy

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy all

I’m forced to adopt out a lovable kitty Der Baron von Komfy.

He’s a pure Himalayan neutered and sweet as can be.

He loves the girl cats but not the boys.

PM me if interested.

EB1AAE4D-632F-4DD0-BB44-9D42F4F982C4.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm located in northwestern Orange County, southern California.

Baron is about 11 years old. He doesn't jump on countertops, or beg for your food. He's far from kittenhood; he likes to sit all day long, then sit on or near you while you read, surf the net' or watch TV. He's candy for your fingers as much as your eyes.

Like all Persians he needs regular grooming, or he'll get tangles.

He might make a good "comfort kitty" for someone wheelchair bound or bedridden.

He's also allergic to fleas, but if you keep him inside (where he wants to stay anyway) and give him Advantage, etc., that keeps him flea free.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, don't I wish! However, both my landlady and Hekitty would fall down in the floor and have squalling hissyfits. Best of luck on this! Try here: The Catz Meow - Share and Care This Facebook page is a companion page to a transport service, and was set up to handle situations like this.
Thanks!

Have any others that don't require FB?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The only one I have off the top of my head is for NC residents. HOWEVER...I found that by googling "post my cat for adoption" so that might garner you some results. And should you wish to try the Catz Meow, you can set FB pages to private, so that NO ONE can see your details or post without your prior approval.

No, Hekitty is NOT up for adoption, I was finding information for a neighbor. Hekitty will stay right where she is, an only cat at her own insistence.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
doomsdave doomsdave . . . I've been thinking about Der Baron von Komfy all day. He's such a beautiful cat and also a senior. There's just no way you can keep him?
Alas, no.

He's unhappy in my home, too, though he is attached to me. I have another male cat that I can't rehome; he's a mental case I can't adopt out.

I'm talking with a couple of lady friends who expressed interest, who might be perfect "mommies" for the Baron. He's so sweet, I'm sure someone will fall in love, like I've been too.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm sure he find a home. How could he not, with you on the case, and him looking like he does? That's ONE PRETTY CAT!