Adding Sale Items to Chewy Autoship order?

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone who does Chewy Autoship, can you share how adding new items work?

I know with Amazon you can add a new item to your next autoship and the first one is the price you paid. So if it was on sale, you'd get the sale price. Future autoships are whatever price the items are when shipped.

With Chewy, is their system like that, or do you always pay the price of the item when the item is shipped? For example, if you get autoship every 3 months and add a new item 1-2 months before your next autoshipment. Would it still be the price when items ship?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do that all the time.
I pull out any items I don't want shipped and add in new items to the order.
It will prompt you if you had an ordership go out really recently but you can easily continue and get the new one sent with autoship pricing.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do that all the time.
I pull out any items I don't want shipped and add in new items to the order.
It will prompt you if you had an ordership go out really recently but you can easily continue and get the new one sent with autoship pricing.
I don’t think that’s what they were asking. If they see an item now that is on sale, and add to auto ship, will they still get the sale price, even if it’s back to regular price on the site.

Morpheus1967

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anyone who does Chewy Autoship, can you share how adding new items work?

I know with Amazon you can add a new item to your next autoship and the first one is the price you paid. So if it was on sale, you'd get the sale price. Future autoships are whatever price the items are when shipped.

With Chewy, is their system like that, or do you always pay the price of the item when the item is shipped? For example, if you get autoship every 3 months and add a new item 1-2 months before your next autoshipment. Would it still be the price when items ship?
I would highly doubt you will continually receive the sale price. Why would you? It wouldn't make an sense to ever even put it on sale if that were the case. I am pretty sure you will only get the 5% discount for having it on autoship.