Feedback Adding Comments To A "purraise"

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the old site, we could add comments to the purraises we give. I have not been able to figure out how to add a comment to a purraise I give if I want to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks jcat for your reply, must say though, that's too bad. Sometimes I like to add a little something privately to my purraise, oh well. Again, thanks

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not possible to add comments to Purraise on this platform. Sorry.
It would be great if the "powers" could change things so we can add comments with the Purraise.. I used to use it a lot, and miss it..

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks jcat for your reply, must say though, that's too bad. Sometimes I like to add a little something privately to my purraise, oh well. Again, thanks
Even on the old platform comments added to purraise were not private. Anyone could click on the purraise symbol and read the comments. If you want to say something privately to a member you can start a conversation (AKA PM) with them.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I do not mind my small comments being public with the purraise.

Sometimes it is just nice and much easier/convenient, to add a purrasie and a couple of words..
Would we be able to get that ability back?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Would we be able to get that ability back?
I think the best we can answer right now is "maybe". The platform itself does not support it, so it would have to be custom programmed. I know it is on the list to look into to see if it is possible, but there are definitely things that we need to have programmed that are a higher priority. :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I miss being able to add a comment also, but I do understand that programming it is not a priority right now.

Hopefully, in time it will happen! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I was trying to convey is exactly what artiemom and Sarthur2 are saying. I know that maybe in time, we will get that capability back, time will tell. :) No big deal, just would be nice.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
ok---thanks.. was just asking... and wishing.. it will be a Surprise, when it if/does happen.....:kneading: